Beecoin Shop Races

making a race is ezpz, adding unique features to said race isnt. due to most of the game being pixel art, the requirements for making said prites (depending on your level of detail and effort) may be as simple as 2 sprites, maybe even just 3

the thing is, theres no real point adding “useless” or “fetish” races as i like to call them - races which no offer no mechanical disadvantage other than extra swat damage (looking at you fly’s and moths) or no mechanical advantages at a cost of a crippiling disadvantage - e.g plasmamen. Adding new races that just look different, or provide really no extra features to the game is why felinids exist.

Keep that in mind and you’ll do good.

1 Like

I have a simple request.
GIVE ME ROUNDSTART SKELETONS.

1 Like

Nein.

20 char limit.

1 Like

Bruh, race that has only downsides cost 10k. I don’t see the point of this invention though. Who cares? It’s fun to see different races on the station. I don’t feel like we need to see felinids or any other expensive race and think wow he must’ve been playing a lot.

1 Like

Kerbin fiber is a actual Jewish shekel hungry jewmin
And won’t get my beecoins
If we are going down this route might as well
Make a patreon only race and get beestation that cash money

To summarise kerbin is bad

1 Like

Tfw the first thought Kerbin had was to make Felinids, who have no actual pros and only cons, 10k Beecoins, while other things that have pros and cons are way less.

Can someone eat Kerb’s food so they starve for a day and learn to not be ■■■■■■ed when making up excuses to code things?

1 Like

Everyone, gimme your fucking schmekels and get this post to the Hall of Shame.

1 Like

uuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmm, no?

1 Like

Humans are free cus we are the best.

The rest should be deleted for taking up space.

:clap: i :clap: fix :clap: SS13 :clap:

2 Likes

hall of shame this
20 char

2 Likes

No, this one should be, for thinking that humans are not the master race.

1 Like

lets say that we make humans cost beecoins and make the price 10000000 beecoins, only the most robust gets human

I don’t see any thing wrong with that.

1 Like

But who will the grey tiders get?

liggers

1 Like

Wall of shame this already, it’s nearly as bad as the other thread there.

2 Likes

i want cat IPCs please

2 Likes

No. Bad. Never. Cease. Delete.

1 Like

I said i want cat IPCs

i want another waifu, grimmy, and you’re gonna be one

3 Likes

I did it once; and it was too cursed to live. I had to put it down. I don’t want to have to do this en masse.

3 Likes

i said i want cat IPCs and i want to pet one with my cold, bony, greasy plasmaman hand, and it’s gonna nuzzle me in return

1 Like