Bee Golden - Player Report - Unknown CKEY

In-game report:

Title: Don't know the ckey, player report

CKEY: ForrestWick

Your Discord: Forest#5555

Offender’s CKEY: Unsure, character name was Gustavo (don't remember the last name)

LRP or MRP server: LRP

Offender’s In-Game Name: Gustavo (unsure of the last name), played captain that round

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 8/11/2020

Round Number: #19732

Rules Broken: Antag Conduct, Griefing

Incident Description: During the round, a borg called out gangs because apparently they started as a gang member despite being a borg. Eventually, I got penned by one of the gang bosses and asked to be promoted to LT since I knew the mode well enough already. I got my gang tool, bought a pen, and went back to the kitchen (I was a chef that round). The captain (Gustavo) was there and was going to ask me for my whetstone, but I used CQC to knock him out and drag him to the freezer instead. I could've killed hi mright there, but I decided to use the implant breaker item gangs can get to instead convert him.

The instant I converted him, he silently walked out of the kitchen and bar, then ran off to a bunch of mindshielded assistants that took on the role of security for the round after rushing the spare roundstart and looting security. He purposely had them mindshield and deconvert him, then ratted me out which resulted in me getting killed.

Additional Information: I don't have the round ID, but during an IAA round on LRP around 5pm EST, Gustavo was an engineer IAA and threw me out an airlock on the shuttle for no reason, while I was the same character I played during the gang round. Maybe it wasn't metagrudge, but tbh I don't know for sure and think it's extremely fishy.

Bruhhhh this is worse than when monke kill themselves

1 Like

This should definitely be looked into. Intentionally getting yourself de-converted from a conversation based antag and then ratting the person out is extremely dickish.

this way it’s readable

Edit: yeah that’s pretty stinksome

he captain (Gustavo) was there and was going to ask me for my whetstone, but I used CQC to knock him out and drag him to the freezer instead. I could’ve killed hi mright there, but I decided to use the implant breaker item gangs can get to instead convert him.

Are you sure the Captain was then converted? If so - then the following is definitely not legit.

The instant I converted him, he silently walked out of the kitchen and bar, then ran off to a bunch of mindshielded assistants that took on the role of security for the round after rushing the spare roundstart and looting security. He purposely had them mindshield and deconvert him, then ratted me out which resulted in me getting killed.

I used the implant breaker item from the gang tool. The basic function of it is if someone has a mindshield, the implanted will destroy it and subsequently convert the person to your gang. When I used it on Gustavo, he converted immediately. He had the rigatonni icon over his head and it gave a message in the chat saying he was converted as well.

I’d like to add that after I was executed by some random assistant, one of the other ghosts told me he saw the whole thing as well and saw the captain get deconverted on purpose. I don’t remember the guy’s name, but you can probably pull the logs using the round ID.

Closing due to excess age.

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.