Bebeskidz banned by Sergeikoralev

Something which threatens the entire station is a threat to you directly. Someone comes at you in the bar with apparent intent to kill? You now have a reason to defend yourself, though you’re still completely at the mercy of IC consequences for owning weaponry you shouldn’t (And yes Security can, in fact take your gun if you are loaded with lethals)

Misjudging the situation will happen, just remember you’re a bartender that has a gun for self-defense and not a member of security. Similar to the detective (who is security), you are expected to avoid combat situations whenever possible, but have a gun to defend yourself when it becomes necessary to do so.

1 Like

I’m going to take some time to reread the rules and maybe lurk on golden for a while. Thanks for your time, I don’t think there’s anything else I can add.

1 Like

I have literally never once encountered cat surgeon in all the time ive played bartender so I think youre stretching the definition of the word common quite a bit.

I support keeping this RP ban as per the qualifier in the ban reason.

The entirety of this thread is the OP still attempting to justify that lethal rounds is not powergaming despite being sent copy pasted shots of the rules refuting this.

If you disagree with the rules, fine, but you still need to follow them. Flat out stating what you believe to be the rules contrary to what is written is just silly.

1 Like

Upon receiving concurring opinions from other administrators the ban will remain until such time as stipulations in the ban message are met.

Appeal Denied