Beat someone to death for no reason. Left mid bwoink. Please explain on forum at https://forums.beestation13.com/

Title: DungeonPenguin Banned by Admin rodboward.

CKEY: DungeonPenguin.

Admin’s CKEY: rodboward.

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: both.

Ban Type: Server.

Ban Length: Permanent.

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 12/15/2019.

Round ID:10258.

Ban Reason: Beat someone to death for no reason. Left mid bwoink. Please explain on forum at https://forums.beestation13.com/.

Appeal Reason: I don’t think I should get a perma ban for only killing 1 person which I know was in the wrong but still.

Additional Information: I got kicked off my computer so I had to close the game which I couldn’t really help and there was no bwoink when I left I made sure of that

When you leave before the bwoink is done, we are told to ban you permanently with appeal. Hopefully rod clears this up.

whats your opinion on how long do you think that will take

Allow me to speed things up @RodBoward get in here faggot

Alright, so here’s the thing, while I was the one who issued the ban, I did not handle the ahelp in any way, you left right before I took over. But here’s a direct quote from the ahelp.

[2019-12-15 13:01:48.408] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: DungeonPenguin/(Hobo Jobo)->WhyisCaeciliusTaken/(Cindy Kate): shit i didnt mean to kill them i was just stuffing around

Basically you flashed someone, beat them to death after they recovered from the flash and because you were “just stuffing around”. Seem like blatant grief to anyone else?

@Caecilius was the one who handled most of the ticket.

Some more ahelp logs:

[2019-12-15 13:05:03.493] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: WhyisCaeciliusTaken/(Cindy Kate)->DungeonPenguin/(Hobo Jobo): Your attacks came after they would have gotten up after being flashed.
[2019-12-15 13:05:51.608] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: DungeonPenguin/(Hobo Jobo)->WhyisCaeciliusTaken/(Cindy Kate): ok#
[2019-12-15 13:07:08.855] ACCESS: Logout: DungeonPenguin/(Hobo Jobo)

Yes it was a bad idea and i shouldnt have done it but still i dont think i should get a perma ban for one guy when i have seen people do much worse and get away without getting any punishment

Since this is pretty much blatant grief gonna lower it to a week which was originally asked for.

As to why it’s a week is the fact you have several notes relating to doing pretty much blatant grief before.

thanks i really like beestation so it was annoying to get perma’d
it was stupid of me to grief and i wont do it again