Bconboy banned by francium

Discord ID: Bacon Boy#5022

Admin Discord ID: no idea but it was francium

Ban Type: no idea

Ban Length: no idea

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 7/23/21

Ban Reason: no idea

Appeal Reason:
I dont believe I broke any rules i think i jus thurt franc’s feelings. also how did a c*der get admin
Additional Information: also they blocked me for asking them the ban reason, a little sus

30 minute mute followed up later by a ban after they went on about intentionally hoarding crashbugs to save a feature.

but im not hoarding crashbugs? wtf even is a crashbug :clown_face:

If the ban reason was not provided to you by the bot than something is wrong and I’ll tell crossed in the morning.

We’re not required to give ‘players’ who haven’t logged on in about a month since coming off their last ban the time of day.

Reappeal in a year.

they were goading fran the entire time. Their messages have been deleted when they got banned.

They haven’t connected in 23 days. They haven’t played in closer to 60. Having reviewed their playtime, I’m next going to review their community interaction. What I saw of the situation in discord was pretty much exactly as described.

Fran gave them a 30 minute mute to get them to lay off temporarily, then a ban when they picked it right back up. I wouldn’t hesitate to call what they were doing direct harassment because it was clearly targetted.

If after review of their recent activity it is found that they are indeed just here to provoke people and troll around, the ban will be sustained and probably extended to other platforms considering just how much crying at assorted staff they’ve been doing while being repeatedly told to wait for a headmin to handle the situation.

1 Like

And yes, to the 1984 posters, I am in fact going to delete posts made showing what was said without any context. I’m aware that context no longer exists, but I also fortunately witnessed the context as it played out.

What you’re doing is not helpful, it’s shamelessly trying to make the banning admin look worse by leaving out the harassment. I get Fran isn’t exactly popular because of their prickly personality, but this is just wrong.

After a review of activity I sustain this as a permanent ban which includes a removal from the community for a year.

You haven’t been active in the game for the past two months, and were a pretty consistently problematic player when you were active. Your posting consists of mostly pointless shitposts + complaining about bans from other servers.

Going through some of your recent postings in discord shows you have done almost this exact thing before and forced the same resolution: You claim you got banned from another server entirely for “hurting an admins feelings”. You act like they’re the immature one for choosing not to put up with your shit and getting rid of you. Intentionally annoying someone and crying about it when they do something about you isn’t how that works - You’re the one who needs to grow up a bit before coming back or you won’t be welcome back at all.

3 Likes