Title: Bateleur Yu Player Report

CKEY: rosebandon0

Your Discord: Vehement#3070

Offender’s CKEY: N/A

LRP or MRP server: LRP

Offender’s In-Game Name: Bateleur Yu 

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 11/24/19

Round Number: 9465

Rules Broken: As a non antagonist Detective, Bateleur Yu is responsible for the unprovoked murder of myself and at least one other individual.

Incident Description: Bateleur Yu was making an arrest of myself over a misunderstanding around gathering bounty organs from catatonics. I did not resist arrest as I attempt to explain to them the situation. Bateleur Yu, after an excessive use of force with their baton to subdue me, brought me handcuffed into a maintenance shaft and executed me.

I observed Bateleur Yu as a ghost for the remainder of the round and witnessed them in a similar scenario soon after my death. Bateleur Yu stopped an individual, Luke Letochnyk, and questioned if they were human. After an affirmative response, Bateleur Yu expressed desire to murder and eat Luke Letochnyk as he subdued them and similarly executed them in a maintenance shaft unprovoked.

Additional Information: I inquired an Ahelp ticket during the round this occurred and no admin responded to the relevant ticket. I inquired again the next round and was directed to fill out a player report.

Not valid on lrp or mrp and serious breach of arrest procedure, along with murderbone. Ban he

Better late then never

Report was marked as closed