Bass is a oversensitive and emotional jannie

Are you aware that this is a ban appeal and not a player report

bass is still retarded though

1 Like

This is a ban appeal, not a report. I can close this. I can’t close reports.

That, too, is false. You cannot close your own reports or appeals without outside approval as far as I am aware

bone man applies falsely believed rule, more in 2020

Its just bloody common sense, hence my surprise

So, found the gif. Sent it in admin general, we agreed it’s not nsfw. I’ve removed everyone elses bans, but can you explain why you evaded?

it was a reposted gif if u want you could have asked me and i would have happily deleted it im not a sicko perv that rebel rules.

Edit:i never had been kicked from beecord before so i say u didn’t kick me but straight banned

the gif was chara lifting her shirt but it revealed sans

1. A gif? I haven’t sent a gif send me the gif on the old discord then

2.clearly says not crusader :roll_eyes:, and least post all the evidence bass, I pinged headmin then left so wasn’t evading was appending up the injustice cause o didn’t post no gif

He also fails to mention that a random person I’ve not had many if any dealings was was saying I didn’t post any nsfw
But ban says summed up: he did cause I banned him it’s impossible I’m wrong cause I’m a jannie

Why, in gods name, would someone create a account named notcrusader directly after you got banned, join, complain about a ban NOT EVEN RELATED TO THEM, and not talk anymore about it?

I used it to gather the evidence I didn’t post nsfw then didn’t use it anymore so

But off topic, where’s me posting nsfw?

Man you were JUST unbanned for the same thing. Even if he WAS lying, which I dont think he is, you did evade a ban.
Just take a week to relax and stop arguing and fighting for nothing. It’s a discord server not your insulin, you’ll live a week off it

Yes but difference is I did that, confessed it was a accident and was forgiven. I didn’t post any nsfw I was just online at the same time as someone who did and a overzealous Jannie beaned me too

No one likes being banned for something they didn’t do, did you see me post any nsfw?

No but it’s my only social interaction and when I get banned from the game I’m basicly banned from the wider SS13 community cause bee is best (till n word filter muh democracy)

Regardless crusader did nothing wrong, when I first heard someone was kicked he asked if Bee was gone

I was saying let’s keep calm and wait see what’s happened, then heard I was banned for saying n word I was like that’s sad but whatever
But to be banned for something I didn’t do and to get the response of “you must of, as I banned you for it, and other guy lied so you must be too” is aggravating

Didn’t post no gif mans innocent

I’m leaving this at a week ban from this appeal. The reason is the fact you were evading. Thank you for admitting, even if you didn’t at first. If you didn’t, this would have a lot longer. We, as in MOST of the admin team, have decided the gif you allegedly posted was not nsfw. The evading, however, was not ok.

Evade again, and you will be permanently banned from the discord.