Basicguy20 note by WilsonPH

CKEY: Basicguy20

Your Discord: garfielf#5658

Offender’s CKEY: WilsonPH

Offender’s In-Game Name (if relevant): (Unknown), likey a ghost.

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 1/7/2023

Round Number: 42154

Rules Broken (if relevant): 7

Part of Admin/Mentor Conduct Broken (if relevant): 7 (is the closet I would think)

Incident Description:

During a round where I got a chainsaw hand implanted as HoP, WilsonPH assumed that in bad faith, I would use the handsaw attachment for bad purposes and I think this is ridiculous. In my my context, there were at least five other people who had a chainsaw arm attachment so I was doing it out of peer pressure to fit in with my comrades in the fighting arm. I did THIS under the assumption it would win me more trust my underlings as a HoP (which is what I was though to do as as one) This is WHEN I was singled out by WilsonPH and despite doing my job, I was still being bwoinked by the admin to the point where I was frustrated enough to make this post, On top on that, I was given a HARSH note which is the most infuriating part of this whole affair, I NEVER had any intention to harm ANYONE but I’m being assumed as guilty of crimes I did not commit. @WilsonPH called me a POWERGAMER; Even WHEN I wasn’t an antag, I would most of the times surrender because creating interesting RP situations was more of my focus than just getting a greentext.

Additional Information: I really just want the harsh note removed since I’ve consistently been ineffective about violence and I don’t know why I would assumed to be a violent serial murder, Just doesn’t make sense.

Worth mentioning that heads are already very robust in melee, and so the benefit of the arm is offset completely by the inability to accurately wield ranged weapons.

(Tldr: “powergaming” without the “power”)

All my pit fighting also happened BEFORE I got my chainsaw attachment, I only did it at the last second BEFORE I was about to head out. There was no justification for being as hardass in my DMs as Wilson was…

Mind you I’d talk calmly if I were you.

Right so, as I said, notes are for recordkeeping, not a form of punishment.
I placed the note because I determined this to be awful Head of Staff conduct.
You didn’t check on Botany, Bar, Kitchen or Cargo, you instead went and fought the CMO in a fighting ring organised by a tot.

You will be expected to lead your department as a professional and to enforce upon your underlings.

You didn’t even bother asking why they didn’t use boxing gloves. And afterwards you even got a chainsaw arm attached. When I talked to you about it, most of your reasons came from you rather that from your character’s point of view.

You must roleplay. You’re a professional working for a major corporation. Act like you want to keep your job.

Why do you keep insisting on this when I told you otherwise several times?

Except the note doesn’t mention anything about powergaming. I especially told you I would’t use that against you because you didn’t aquire it for the purposes of being a loot goblin

1 Like

When you talk to me in such a condescending manner in DMS, it FEELS like a punishment because I didn’t go by YOUR RP expectations.

What reason did I have to check with them? They weren’t there, This fighting pit obviously had no relevance to them (understandable) since they would probably be busy with their own stuff. I ADVERTED IT MANY TIMES ON THE COMMS.

I didn’t KNOW what the standards what a boxing ring was… We had PLENTY of medical staff on standby so the reason of someone seriously dying to this was very low; With the number of people had, you can’t argue I was exposing people to serious medical harm since we had NUMEROUS ways to get them to safety with a medical department (close to 5 minutes away) on standby KEEP IN MIND, this was ALL BEFORE THE XENO OUTBREAK near viro.

YOU PERSONALLY told me numerous times but this is the first time you’ve singled me out for this behavior and frankly considering FIVE OTHER PEOPLE HAD THIS SAME ATTACHMENT AND YOU DIDN’T DM THEM IN THE SAME MANNER AND INSTEAD GAVE ME THIS PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE NOTE OVER IT.

Because you were mentioning the DM you had me with me when you call me getting a chainsaw a “powergaming move” EVEN THOUGH I LITERALLY NEVER LEFT MY OFFICE AFTER YOU STARTED AGGRESSIVELY DMING ME.

Why should I not be annoyed with how I was treated? I was inconvenienced for 30 minutes or more by a mod who assumed I was guilty. I feel like I have some justification for being a bit outraged since MY ABILITY to work IC within the round was interfered with.

I understand being angry, but talking like that will get you nowhere.

3 Likes

I don’t care because I’m a fucking human being and not a robot. I feel emotions when I get treated like shit.

I understand you may be trying to highlight your emotions from this ordeal and this is an understandable position on your part, but I will be frank. Making excessive use of capitalization and retroactively editing your comments on this page to add more expletives will not help you here.

Personally, I believe the note on you was reasonable. The level, probably rather excessive. You stuck to roleplay and tried to follow along with what your departments were doing, which I can personally commend very few HOPs on. Many will just sit around in HOPline all day while giving Service or Cargo no attention. So props for that.

In regards to the actual conduct, You were most likely “singled out” due to your status as a head, compared to your subordinates who you said also partook in the chainsaw arm surgeries whom have less responsibility and are ultimately given more leeway.

I would also rebuke notions of you powergaming here aswell, as no evidence from either you or wilson has emerged that would paint it so.

Lets all just chill out and get this resolved rather than make it one of those 6 month posts, yeah?

5 Likes

This is a direct copy-paste of - WilsonPH Moderater report
Including using the Player-Report format.

Please use the Ban-Appeal format.
Thanks.

I want to close this. I think I made a mistake and Im sorry.

1 Like

Closing as requested. Don’t forget that you are free to open whenever you like in the future.