Bartekek noted by Mc_meiler

Title: Bartekek noted by Admin CKEY

CKEY: Bartekek

Admin’s CKEY: Mc_meiler

Round ID:

Note Reason: Randomly opened wormholes on the shuttle, causing at least one person to be spaced. Somewhat argumentative in ticket.

Appeal Reason: I have video proof of the fact that i did not space anyone as i went first trough every single wormhole i’ve made. I was also argumentative becouse i was 100% sure that i did not in fact space a single person.

Additional Information: I was not aware at the time (and am still not sure) that the wormhole generator can spawn a wormhole on a space tile. It was my first shift experimenting with the wormhole generator so it was only (what i thought to be) harmless fun. At the beggining before the shuttle departed i have also attempted to use the wormholes as a off brand teleporter to the shuttle.

6 Likes

No. Your actions as a non-antag caused someone to be spaced off the shuttle and die.
You didn’t even have a reason to create the wormholes. This isn’t getting removed.

In all honesty, I should have banned you for this alone, not even including your ticket conduct, but that’s a story for another time.

What you saw during the incident is completely irrelevant.

GAME: /(Miao Xiaxia) has teleported from (Emergency Shuttle (60, 160, 2)) to (Space (53, 163, 2))
GAME: /(Miao Xiaxia) has teleported from (Space (60, 164, 2)) to (Space (54, 158, 2))
GAME: /(Miao Xiaxia) has teleported from (Space (54, 159, 2)) to (Space (60, 163, 2))
GAME: /(Miao Xiaxia) has died (BRUTE: 73, BURN: 8.8, TOX: 0, OXY: 130.8, CLONE: 0) (Port Solar Maintenance (61, 167, 2))

They managed to get into a solar room but were still in crit.

since the person got teleported next to solars that means that the shuttle was still docked to the station. looking at the coordinates in the logs the position of the teleport origin are in the shuttle bridge (blue cross) and the other end ends up a little further out in space (red cross).

my arguments are:

1. i was not in the bridge before the shuttle departed
  2. the wormholes always spawn on the mech tile meaning that to match those coordinates i would have had to be standing eithier in the bridge or on the end point in space. in the video you can see that it was neithier. it is also very imporpable for the wormholes to spawn in such proximity to each other since they can generate anywhere on the z level.
  3. the logs don’t say that that they were teleported by a wormhole. in the video at 1:24 you can clearly see a hand tele portal meaning that i was not the only person capable of teleporting someone out of the shuttle
  4. and for the last one i will repeat that i went trough every wormhole i’ve made. in the video you can clearly see that i have not missed a single one. if any of them lead to space, i would the the first one to get spaced

Additional note: I would be okay with a warning. i have learned and will not repeat the behaviour but at the same time i am positive that apart from the potential danger in the wormholes created, i have not actually killed anyone

1 Like

No teleport log says what it was caused by. There were no hand teles used from what I can tell.

I’ll edit the note accordingly. But it’s not disappearing. This is still extremely LRP and borderline griefing.