BarteG Discord mute appeal

Discord ID: BarteG#6353

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY):09.02.22

Appeal Reason: i mainly use the development channels to help with the making of a map i am making for the server
p̶l̶u̶s̶ ̶i̶ ̶a̶m̶ ̶a̶ ̶m̶e̶n̶t̶o̶r̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶a̶c̶c̶e̶s̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ #̶q̶u̶e̶s̶t̶i̶o̶n̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶n̶t̶o̶r̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶n̶n̶e̶l̶s̶ w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ b̶e̶ ̶n̶i̶c̶e̶

Additional Information: i was warned 4 times accumulating 3 points for posting some mildly edgy memes in #6-hour-messages. The final straw was a video with some guy smashing the windows at a Mc Donald’s with the guy recording yelling “he’s smashing all the McWindows!” The warn itself was given for the random N-word(s) he said in between all the other yelling. I have to admit that i did not rewatch the video before sending it becouse i could not have my speaker on (school) and i simply remembered it being funny so i was only reminded of the n-word by the warn.

None of the memes i sent were meant to insult anyone or “toe the line” as the warnings said but perhaps I’m just a bit tone deaf to those kind of things.
If it’s possible to ban people from singular channels then I’d love a ban from #6-hour-messages and the other meme channel. And if it’s not possible then i am going to try to avoid them on my own.

1 Like

Which one of the warns are you appealing?

The “final straw” one as you called it? With the mcdonalds guy?

i wanted to appeal the entire mute but if i have to appeal a specific note then sure it’s the mcdonalds one.

3 weeks later

Post must be at least 15 characters

3 Likes

If you can admit you screwed up and promise me you won’t post such things again anywhere on the server, I’ll reduce the warn to a 0 pointer.

Additionally, the very next offense will get you sent straight back to the mines

As I’ve said in the appeal i will not touch 6 hour messages ever again (all the points came from there). I understand now that such memes are not welcome here and i won’t post any more of them anywhere on the discord

Appeal Accepted.