Banned for carp being shitter 2: electric boogaloo

t. shitter who assaults people as sec all day

Mm yes stunning and cuffing someone as sec is assault, big brain answer. Oh lookey now they are validman for carp to shoot

oh man almost like i told the carp assault instead of arrest

I mean… its the same thing has brood mother giving the order: “DO NOT KILL THE SCIENTIST X” to its children and all of the spiderlings just murderboning and hijacking eitherway. i even saw another broodmother kill its creator on mrp, i understand this cuz everyone treats xenobio spawns with the Ass ligger mentality where you actually need to kill everyone you see (loooot).
Also i love the bloodlust.

If he gave direct orders that were well written and specifically say dont kill crew, then an unban seems reasonable to me. If they were like do whatever then this makes sense

Personally I think that if your carps just run off and start greifing when their directives are to protect you and follow orders they should be banned, however you did release quite a few magicarps and they did have the orders ‘Kill bad people’ and Kill sec who attack science which can be pretty vague. The problem with xenobiology is it takes a lot of attempts to get the magicarp that actually does it and if the carps are going against their orders they should be at least banned from carp as well. But yes, mass spawning a ton of magicarps almost always leads to them griefing and so the rule does make sense, and you should have probably expected that.

i spawned 6, only one of them had the shoot sec who assault sci order. another one had res bolt. so that leaves 4 others that had the only shoot antags one. which in theory meant that they shouldnt have shot at all since it was a greenshift. and since there were based on vex 3 alive at a time. i dont think that really counts as mass spawing mobs. and again carps know what intent is so that cant be like “but whos bad people bro?”

if this is the round on pubby with the 3 carps that stayed in the bar i remember i believe i was exploded twice with a fireball as a humble jannie