Banned for carp being a shitter

so realistically what am i supposed to do? lock him in xenobio or kill him or something? he can break out so i dont see the point in that. and giving sentience just to kill him 2 minutes later is kind of a fucked thing to do. so what DO i do?

All simplemobs are bound to their creators, if the simplemob decided to refuse his orders, it broke the rules and not him. if he were to tell the simplemob “go do whatever” then thats his fault. This was not the case.

he did not break any rules, in the same way that a borg breaking its laws does not result in the AI or roboticist getting banned.

jesus fuck dude

Exactly this, if a simplemob decides to griff theres not much he can do, even when its slaved. Its like a borg and ai/borg and robo.

Out of curiosity, if you are a sentience potion spawn, do you have to obey your master? If so I would be of the opinion that xeno could have considered the mob to be subdued and when it went rogue it turns it into a situation where there would be SEVERE IC consequences. Think of it an experiment went wrong + the mob is a shitter, obiously.

For that reason perhaps the ban should be shortened, as the scientists was clearly risking it when it got out of containment.

If it stayed in xenobio and then it tried to bust out, I guess you would have been absolutely clear, in my opinion. At least its good that we have this discussion as that can apply to a multitude of other rules as well, maybe should be added to the rules or existing ones expanded.

Yes you do, it pops up in big red text saying that you are loyal to X and must follow his orders.

Ban should be completely removed and admins should be spanked, this is a retarded ban for a retarded reason, YOU SHOULD NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR OTHER PLAYERS ACTIONS. THIS IS INHERENTLY ALLOWING PEOPLE TO BAN-BAIT AND GETTING OTHERS BANNED FOR IT.

I understand Xenobiology being responsible for true simple mobs they create. I don’t agree with 100% responsibility for anything another player does, especially if that player is disobeying orders they are supposed to follow.

The precedent this sets is that players in control of sentient simple mobs are allowed to do whatever they want with no repercussions because the player that created them is the one held responsible for their actions.

Edit: unless the simplemob player was also punished, and I’ve overlooked that.

thats what makes the ban five times shittier. i got banned but the carp who didnt follow the order gets away because its my fault that he chose to go against what i said and shoot people at random.

Thats why I voiced my opinion that the only thing you should be punished or maybe just noted for is for not takin precaution as a scientist since its MRP. Thats top that should happen.

As for the person controlling the mob he should take the blame and penalty for literally everything that has happen (while you should get the blame IC). I think every single server I played had that rule. Even on /tg when I was a salty sseth tider and I disobeyed my creater after being borged by forced I got bwoinked hard as it should be.

How come he gets away for free on MRP where the standard should be higher. Right now it seems that SOMEONE has to be punished but for some reason you are taking all the blame for another player breaking the rules.

This is literally the devil gamemode.

I gave my opinion anyway, not like it’s my appeal. I’m not the one choosing if it stays or not, just influencing it.

The thread has got a bit off track. The main issue was not the loss of control of the carp, which should’ve been a helped.

It was after a random person was transformed by the carp you made. You took advantage of the situation by revenge killing the player, for killing your carp, under the guise that you could because they were now a simple mob.

They were only in this position because of the out of control carp, that was created by you.

Definitely not disagreeing with the ban in this case. I didn’t fully understand the ban reason was because they took advantage of a player changed against their will by a carp they released.

I just didn’t want to see a precedent set like I mentioned above; A player being held responsible solely for what a sentient simple mob did.

If xenobio can distribute 2x slime toxin like floorpills in MRP servers, I see no problem with creating a “Borg” to do distribute those “Floorpills” too willing players. The “Borg” broke it’s “Laws” and abused it’s strong powerset. This carp broke the game’s rules of xenobio sentience and should be the one too get punished.

kerbin is always being a cunt

if that aint the main reason why did you put it in first and proceeded to argue over that point first?

“They were only in this position because of the out of control carp, that was created by you.”
that would be a valid reason IF i didnt tell the carp to not do that and IF the carp wouldn’t have to follow my command.

the player was only in stuck in that position because they were too braindead to just ask the carp to shoot him again to turn normal. Getting stuck in that position because he killed the carp. So you pretty much banned me for killing a mob that went out of its way to stay a mob.

Still all of this could have been avoided if the carp followed the rules wasn’t a shitter.

This is dumb

1: “Your mobs, your responsibility” only applies to mass spawned mobs
2: as a simplemob the polymorphed guy was valid

Should have gone after the carp, not the scientist.

This. Xenobio is literally about creating ghostroles. It’s the ghost’s problem if they grief with it when told not to. Please unban this man.

He set it too three days, but it should be removed instantly and with no notes, as most peeps dealed on it that this dued did nothanggg :sunglasses:

I’m a little mixed on thos as a guy who’s done xenobio armies. I do agree some responsibility should be placed on the creator, but this seems like the ghost is at fault, similar to the time my xenobio army stopped obeying me and murderboned the shuttle.

Xeno isn’t responsible for the player controlled mobs
UNLESS he gives the order
If he says don’t kill and I kill, I’m getting bwoinked

This is very sad to witness unban he