Banned By host ( made new account, asked old account banned, had both accounts banned instead)

Person1 Permanently Banned by Person2
CKEY: Person1

Admin’s CKEY: Person2

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: MRP only.

Ban Type: Permanent

Ban Length: Forever

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 1/1/1969

Round ID: 1234

Ban Reason: Made a new byond account to avoid a metagrudge on another server. I ahelped to ask my old account to be banned and have notes and whatnot transferred over. There may have been a mistake or miscommunication, as my new account is new banned as well ( listed as self requested). In the ban note , it lists my old account (simpleclown) as intended. i think some kind of automated ban dodging fuckery may be to blame here. i just want to use my new account and leave the old one banned.

Appeal Reason: uh i guess i shouldve put some of that info down here, but its all up there

Additional Information: i kind of enjoy playing on bee occasionally. i think yall probably have a log of the ahelp i sent in asking to have old account banned and notes transferred over to new account

shit i copy pasted and missed some stuff.
SimpleClown and TrashVan Permanently Banned by Host
CKEY: SimpleClown and Trashvan (simple clown is old username trash van is new one)

Admin’s CKEY: host

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: both

Ban Type: Permanent

Ban Length: Forever

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 04/04/2023

Round ID: 43439

Sorry for the incredibly late response. I’ve had very little time this week to process much of anything. I’ll look into this today.

The problem should be sorted now. Please let me know if that’s not actually the case. I’ve also tossed an antag token onto your account to hopefully make up for the inconvenience.

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.