Banned by Dallen9, Ban Appeal for AwakeTheDemon

CKEY: AwakeTheDemon

Admin’s CKEY: Dallen9

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: All.

Ban Type: Sever ban.

Ban Length: Forever.

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 2019-08-14 05:31

Round ID: 6251

Ban Reason: Self-Antag/Grief - Murderbone unprovoked. 30 mins on server. Seemed to be Metacoms/griefing with ShinoBeenTrill.

Appeal Reason: Honestly, I do admit to self antagging and randomly swinging my weapon around but I had no intentions to kill anybody nor was I on metacoms with anybody. But if my memory serves correctly, I think it was a joke round.

Additional Information: Hopefully I get unbanned :frowning:. Beestation is one of my favorite stations to play and vibe in and it’s been months since I’ve played SS13 and now I’ve recently got back into it and when I saw the ban still on me really did kinda surprise me. I just wanna play with the community again like the old times. May the beemins have mercy on my soul.

You have seven hours of playtime and haven’t connected for eight months… how is Bee your favorite server? Do you have alts that played here?

:thinking:

1 Like

Well, it’s my favoriate by far and naw I don’t use alts very much.

Well, regardless of whether I believe your reasoning or not, it’s been eight months, you didn’t (at least obviously) ban evade so I don’t have much reason not to side with another chance.

Your offense was also not bad compared to what we normally perma for, unless metacomms was proven (and the ban reason doesn’t make me confident this was the case)

Yeah, I took a fat break from SS13 and I’m just now getting back into the flow of it and then I realized I was banned from the server, I just wanted to be unbanned so I can place on this server again. And trust me, I didn’t use metacomms… that just makes the game very lame.

Been 8 months, don’t remember anything about it.

I’ll leave the thread up for a bit longer incase others want to comment, probably remove it in 10~ hours.

Thank you, can’t wait to hop back onto the game.

Appeal accepted.

Unbanned