Banned by bastian0930 (lying admin)

CKEY: 000xlynch

Admin’s CKEY: bastian0930

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: Sage (MRP)

Ban Type: Gameban/Permanent

Ban Length: 7 days

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 02.20.2020

Round ID: 12728

Ban Reason: Killed mime, lied in ahelps about him throwing shit. Appeal on beestation13.com

Appeal Reason:

1. I did not lie about Mime or to bastian in ahelps.
  2. Mime threw a CHEMICAL GRENADE at Sloan (chemist) and used emote “waves” or *wave at Sloan.
  3. I told admin to check logs, admin cannot find it and banned me.

Mime started the round with the following:

Without any action on my end, the mime

1. Threw cream pie at me, and aggressive grab/tabled me to steal my insuls.
  2. Used bottle of nothing to smash my head to steal insuls.
  3. Slipped the chemist and detonated an acid chemical grenade on the chemist, named Sloan.

I told all of this to bastian, and bastian banned me. I am also opening an admin complaint regarding the way this was handled.

Bastian did not find anything in the logs, but it happened and is in the logs. So can you please dive into the logs and look at what the mime did to me round start and what the mime did to the chemist.

I do not appreciate being called a liar and I truthfully reported what the mime did IC (which is LRP shitler behaviour) so this ban is invalid.

based bee player beats the shit out of the mime for throwing a cream pie, unban him NOW janny

:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Enough of your shitposting, Mime tried to kill the Chemist and myself, with both bottle of nothing, chemical grenade filled with acid, soaps, flashes, etc. I repeatedly notified security and tried to cuff him myself prior to escalation.

Other parties involved include:

I forgot to include in my report, Mime name is SILENT SNAKE.
You can clearly search for his log “Silent Snake waves.” right after he throws a chemical grenade. I told Basitan0930 to look into it and he did not do it.

The Captain, who sought to stop the mime (not sure why sec wasn’t replying, maybe not enough sec officers), the Chemist Sloan, who was one of the mime’s victims.

I can’t speak for lynches ahelp conduct
But I don’t think he’s a tider
And bass is NEVER wrong so wouldn’t hurt to have another admin look into the logs not the ban itself as can’t go against conduct
@Ruko is a good log monkey maybe he will find it

Bastian looked through the logs and found logs supporting my claim, thanks again everyone.