Bane Chuck / Walter White Player Feedback

Sooooo… I‘m on vacation right now, and I’m taking a break from my PC (probably best for me lol). So I thought, why not make a feedback thread about me? You can post anything you think of my characters.
I used to main chef, but now I play all sorts of jobs, mostly sec and service! You may also know me as MALF the AI or Walter White the clown.

3 Likes

Waltuh, put your hypnoflash away waltuh, you’re not supposed to hypno people into being Breaking Bad characters waltuh.

10 Likes

This man is the reason I don’t use nanites, he hypnoflashed me on Kilo ages back and the fucking nanites unbrainwashed me nonstop, I hated nanites so much in that moment for ruining his gimmick that I just cryo’d

2 Likes

they can do that? crazy.

2 Likes

I don’t usually talk on these but. I really don’t like clowns. They usually really get in the way.

But when I play with Walter White I actually have fun. He’s not doing the soap thing on repeat.

You use words and create funny situations from my experience.

The only clown I actually enjoy and is not absolutely demented hahaha.

Cheers!!

5 Likes

There’s mindshield nanites, and there’s also nanites that automatically remove traumas.

Do more drug trafficking, Tamez will always help you as long as you pay enough :+1:

1 Like