Ban Me, title must be over ten characters

Just Perma me from Bee station my ckey is BallastMonsterGnarGnar my static is Jonathan Gupta

reason: I don’t want to be tempted to look at shit graphics.

Cry about it

Cry about it

mr redherring best clown - martin coldsmith

Consider unitystation?

nah seriously though for other reasons then the shit graphics, I don’t want to play on bee anymore or be tempted because its the only station out there not fulp, but after playing on it I realized, its just fulp shitier graphics.

i never considered bees graphics bad, even with other servers to compare, yes there are an occasional shitsprite but most common ones are good

6 Likes

it really isn’t even about the graphics at this point, I just want to be banned from this place and not be tempted to play it.

1 Like

just go ingame and spam the nword into an ahelp

6 Likes

yeah please dont do that - If you want to take a break from BeeStation best policy is to just ask Admins to put your account on a ban that can be removed when the player wants to be unbanned.

Now this is some mentor advice if I’ve ever seen it.

1 Like

Nobody forces you to play and look at these “terrible graphics”. Don’t bother the admins to ban you for such stupid reasons. :swan:

Why do people want to ban themselves to not play ?
Can’t they just, not open the game ?

1 Like

other reasons then graphics.

temptation is a mistress.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.