Ban for 35409

Beestation Sage
By RO5490
Round ID 2496
Ban ID 35409

I am having trouble getting all the information for this ban. When I open the game it states the reason for my ban and the number above but I cannot get the time or CKEY. Much apologies so as to my memory I was banned for "deliberately feeding water to an oozeling then cryoing and DCing. That is false. I deliberately fed water to him because the last patient I scanned, the scanner said a possible cure is water and when I took the new scan I neglected to scroll down to the bottom of my chat wheel and thought the scan I saw (of the previous patient) was accurate. I even stated to the other doctor that I misread the scanner before I cryoed but that was not mentioned in the ticket.
I thought it was a harmless mistake and I cryoed out of embarrassment.
I have done this a few times when Im embarrassed because some of you have no patience or mercy for beginners. I have many hours of playing time so am not a beginner but I have been a doctor a few times and usually dont make that catastrophic of a mistake.

Punishing people for closing their browser has to stop. I suspect I was only reported because the doc who was better than me didn’t like that I had a lot to learn. I get that shit a lot in this game.

Title: melekavic banned by ro5490

CKEY:
Melekavic
Admin’s CKEY:
Ro5490
Ban Type:
Permanent
Ban Length:
Permanent
Ban Date (YYYY/MM/DD/):
2023/01/04
Round ID:
Ban Reason:
Explain yourself on the forums. - Deliberately fed water to an oozeling that was being healed, then cryo’d right after and DC’d.
Appeal Reason:
(Give your appeal reason here, this is an explain on forums type of ban as you were disconnected from the round and could not be asked about it there)
Additional Information:
(Any additional info here)

Here ya go, this is the proper format for ban appeals, this is just an explain on forums ban since noone could talk to you in game.

2 Likes

As stated above, thats the proper format, but I’d like to say a few things to help you out since you seem to be new

Oozelings can be killed by water, you should never put water on them or feed it to them, if you need to cure a disease from them that has the cure as ‘Water’, cure it in someone else and feed them a vaccine that the Virologist makes using a blood sample from a cured patient. If they have radiation issues, Showers will still kill them. Also, anything that cures toxin damage will hurt them, and anything that does toxin damage will heal them

Another special race; Put plasmamen under a running shower before taking off their suit if needed, as Oxygen ignites them on contact and is also toxic to them, so keep their breath mask and mini-plasma tank on them. They typically have a spare in their bag.

If you ever need to read up more on things, Beestation has a wiki and can be used for very important parts, especially if you’re a medical doctor.
Things I recommend reading;
Roundstart Races, and their benefits/drawbacks.
the guide to Medicine, in this link I’ve specifically linked the part that shows primary care for specific races.
and the Guide to Surgery and Guide to Chemistry are always very useful to have open. You can use Ctrl + F to look for certain things very quickly.

Never be afraid to ask for help, I’ve learned many jobs much quicker than the Wiki has taught me because of some very kind souls, across many different servers. You may encounter people that are busy, don’t feel confident teaching you, or simply don’t care; but you will also encounter the nice people that help you most of the time.

Good luck and have fun!

apologies if this counts as a peanut

1 Like

That is some information I didn’t know. Thank you.

2 Likes

Please follow the above format, but thank you for the explanation for your actions, I witnessed it while orbiting the clown and assumed you where deliberately griefing due to your almost immediate cryo and dc afterwards.

As you had disconnected I couldn’t admin message you in game, so I set this to an explain on forums.

Once your appeal uses the correct format I’ll proceed to process this fully, thanks

1 Like

CKEY:
Melekavic
Admin’s CKEY:
Ro5490
Ban Type:
Permanent
Ban Length:
Permanent
Ban Date :
2023/01/04
Round ID:
Ban Reason:
Explain yourself on the forums. - Deliberately fed water to an oozeling that was being healed, then cryo’d right after and DC’d.
Appeal Reason:
I was banned for "deliberately feeding water to an oozeling then cryoing and DCing. That is false. I deliberately fed water to him because the last patient I scanned, the scanner said a possible cure is water and when I took the new scan I neglected to scroll down to the bottom of my chat wheel and thought the scan I saw (of the previous patient) was accurate. I even stated to the other doctor that I misread the scanner before I cryoed but that was not mentioned in the ticket.
I thought it was a harmless mistake and I cryoed out of embarrassment.
Additional Information:
(Any additional info here)

Thanks for the explanation, please always double check a characters race before administering aid just incase it could harm them.

Appeal Accepted