Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: All

Which server did the ban happen on? LRP

Ban Type: Perma

Ban Length: Perma

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 6/15/20

Round ID: 17235

Ban Reason: Attempted to connect whilst banned Sticky Ban

Appeal Reason: Game Ban Appeal
I believe I attempted to reconnect with another account before posting this, then followed the process and was able to get it down to a month. Upon believing my ban was over I attempted to connect and found out I was perma’d I quickly bitched about this on the discord and was told to fuck off, me being upset with having waited a month as well as jumped through a bunch of hoops to play on my favorite server got turbo salty and said something along the lines with ‘im going to make a one click evade tool’ also getting banned from the discord

I followed the process, why would I follow it if I thought I could even ban evade and continue to do so?

My discord is “Rush” which is banned as well.

Additional Information: I love you.

Also - I was able to connect last round. I thought someone had shown me mercy since I had done my time.

It was about an hour before this post - I can put an issue on the GIT for it.

@Rush I’ve just removed a sticky ban that was linked to your account, try connect if you cannot then I will investigate it even further.

dank can i also get unbanned from the discord?
Thanks a ton for your help

Discord bans follow a different ban appeal, also I am not sure who banned you from the discord, realistically the person who bans you is the one who makes the call.

well there’s no way for me to check that