**CKEY:**raphael_2033

**Admin’s CKEY:**bloons3

**Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one:**both

**Which server did the ban happen on?**LRP

**Ban Type:**jobban

**Ban Length:**1day

**Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY):**09/09/2020

**Round ID:**21056

**Ban Reason:**Gave out mass amounts of all access to randoms on LRP as a head, this is self antagging Make HoP's and anyone who gives out all access valid, not only bannable

**Appeal Reason:**i was not acting cap since there was no votation no one said nothing or was i informed and sharing aa is a part of the game on lrp

Additional Information:

If you are the only Head of Staff, you ARE the acting Captain. You started as the Research Director that round.

Even if it’s popular for greytiders to steal and hand out All Access, you cannot as a head.

It’s been ruled that for LRP and MRP giving out all access for no reason is self-antag, specifically because it ruins the progression of the game.

Rather than quoting me from a somewhat arbitrary thread, let me quote the actual rulings post while it still applies

Referencing this new thread in here.

Isn’t this like your 7th appeal in the last 2 weeks give or take?

13th appeal in 1 month. A new record I think.

Uh, As long you’re one of the heads giving out AA it’s punishable. It would be different if you weren’t. Personally i think this rule needs a new proper refreshment. Really scuffed and misleading

How is this dude not permaed already

@GameAdmin
2nd opinion on this?

" If you are the only Head of Staff, you ARE the acting Captain. You started as the Research Director that round."

Wrong, when the round starts EVERYONE is told “Captainship is not forced on anyone”

the ruling covers all heads, not only the captain.

To be fair we should change that. I remember on Toolbox station there was a system that announced roundstart who was the acting captain.