Ban appeal raphael_2033 DUMB ADMIN DONT KNOW THAT PAI HAS NO LAWS ONLY LAW 0 THAT IS YOUR MASTER

**CKEY:**RAPHAEL_2033

**Admin’s CKEY:**perishedfraud

**Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one:**ALL

**Which server did the ban happen on?**LRP

**Ban Type:**JOBBAN

**Ban Length:**29 DAYS

**Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY):**2020-08-26 02:15

**Round ID:**20418

**Ban Reason:**Killed people as a mulebot pAI. Has history of abusing loopholes and annoying others, including previous sillicon notes.

**Appeal Reason:**HEY DID YOU KNOW PAI DONT HAVE FUCKING LAWS MAKING HER POSSIBLE TO DO ANYTHING BUT STILL HAVE LAW 0 THAT IS SERVER YOUR MASTER
ALLOWING ME TO KILL AS PAI

**Additional Information:**laws
0.server your master
1.none

Did your master tell you to kill people? If so, this ban shouldnt have ever happened. Not only is it acceptable if you were told to, its also an LRP based ban, so its even more acceptable behavior. If your master told you to kill people, and the admins have a problem with it, then the pAI master should be the one being bwoinked.

If he didn’t tell you to kill people, and you just assumed no laws means murderbone, then thats on you. No laws doesnt mean murderbone.

1 Like

NO MURDERBONE I WAS ASSERTING HIS SURVIVAL TO MY MASTER FOR ELIMINATING POSSIBLE TREAts

1 Like

Did your master ASK you to do that?

so you killed people because they “might’ve” killed your non antag player that could’ve potentially been valid ?

29 days is kinda harsh but you did a very bad no no if your master didn’t asked you to kill people. You should get a server ban as well.

1. There is a difference between technically being able to kill people and it being accepted.

2. This ban was given not only in consideration of what you did, but also your substancial history of previous wrongdoings.

It’s very clear you didn’t do this to protect your master. You did it because you wanted to kill people for shits and giggles and the opportunity presented itself. This it not the kind of behaviour that any sillicon including a pAI should have. Not even on LRP. pAI is not an antag role no matter how hard you want to twist the motivation.

Furthermore your ban was discussed with another admin before application and they’ve agreed it’s justified.

kandrax3

1 Like

Agreed with Perished. “Serve your master” doesn’t mean you get to kill everyone in case they were a potential threat to him. the pAI text even explicitly says to follow what your laws mean rather than what they literally say.

Serve your master doesn’t mean to murderbone, if they say it that’s one thing. You have to think like a HUMAN, not a ROBOT.

Recall, personality, that you are a complex thinking, sentient being. Unlike station AI models, you are capable of comprehending the subtle nuances of human language. You may parse the “spirit” of a directive and follow its intent, rather than tripping over pedantics and getting snared by technicalities. Above all, you are machine in name and build only. In all other aspects, you may be seen as the ideal, unwavering human companion that you are.

I’ve played pAI for a while and have met PLENTY of other pAIs. This is the first time this was an issue. It was your choice to murderbone, unless your master said otherwise.

I was the pai’s master. I’m just letting you know that I never told him to murderbone, he just randomly started running people over.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 4 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.