Perm

Ban Date (YYYY/MM/DD/):
2019-10-13

Round ID:
Not sure. Origin Ban ID is 6975

Ban Reason:
Welderbombed. DCd in ticket.

Appeal Reason:
I want a SS13 server to call home. Bee is the best imo.

Additional Information:
I got banned back in 2019 for being an idiot. Bee was the first server I ever played in SS13 I believe. I’ve since then spent A LOT of time on CM, good God, 200 hours… and I would love to just come back to a traditional ss13 server. Has it seriously been 3 years since I’ve been banned? Time flies. Please, I completely understand that what I did was stupid. I would love to have another chance to come back and actually contribute something to the server. I know so much more about the complexity of SS13 now and have a lot to give. I want Bee to be my home. I totally understand any apprehensiveness due to what I did, and have no problem being closely monitored or put on a list that if I mess up again I’m gone for good. Just please give me another chance. I sincerely apologize for what I did.

Thank you so much!

2 Likes

Heyo

Man this an old one eh?
I’ll have to do some checking of some things and come back to you later
but in principle i dont see why not if you’ve been behaving in lately

Full permabans usualy require a vouch from a reputable server.
But i suppose technicaly this is only permanent due to you disconecting mid-ticket, making this a “explain on the forums” type ban
So its fine

will get back to you later but i dont see why not just for the sheer age of this ban

4 Likes

Thank you. I really appreciate it!

Uppon further review, im afraid im no longer confident in an unban for this case, considering you have in the years since manged to get permabanned from fulpstation (in 2020) and YogStation (mid 2021), that one for the very thing that got you banned here in '19

That was, admitedly, still over a year ago at this point.
So no hard feelings.

but i am going to have ask you to ask for a vouch of good behaviour on CM or whatever other reputable server you play regularly these days.
Just ask an admin if they are willing to vouch or not, and tell me if they said yes (and who from where)

1 Like

Ok, give me a few hours and I’ll try and get one. There’s a couple admins on CM I have in mind. Thank you!

2 Likes

Any luck on that?

feel free to make a fresh appeal once you get that vouch.