Admin’s CKEY: longines

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: both

Which server did the ban happen on? bee station golden

Ban Type: server

Ban Length: permanent ban

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 2021-01-24

**Round ID:**26379

Ban Reason: suspected metacomms along w blatant overscalation

Appeal Reason: please unban me i got banned and this is my only comuter so i cant play again

Additional Information: no info

u went after the captain bc they killed your friend, and as a result u blew up someone who was not the captain. i asked u who your friend was 3 times, and u swore u did not remember.

here’s a fraction of the pms, (i did not include the pms where i repeatedly asked u about ur friend)

bwoink

admin: whyd u bomb the kitchen

player: sorry but that was my goal+i just exploded the kitchen one time

a: uh. what was ur goal?

p: to kill captain

p: cuase he killed my friend

a: he killed ur friend?

p: yea

a: which friend and why

p: i forgot his name and idk why

p: but anytime the round ends?

a: ok u should not have blown up the kitchen, and u should not have killed that guy. that guy wasnt even the captain

p: oh then sorry

p: give me the last chance please

Bans are public at https://beestation13.com/bans , https://centcom.melonmesa.com/ , and by doing ?centcom on the discord, next time use info from there for your ban but here is your ban

Ckey is the byond way to say username btw

PLEASE unban me PLEASE

listen if i’m being honest, i’m not in favor of a permaban. and that’s only because i don’t think there’s concrete evidence of metacomms.

but at the minimum ur looking at a month ban. u got a poor ban history. i would suggest checking out other servers as soon as today

you need a better reason than “please unban me pretty please”

^^ if not then this appeal is just a discussion about whether u metacomm’d. which btw i need a 2nd/3rd opinion on that plz

I am the admin who authorized this ban.

You have quite big and bad history on our server.

This line here proves you are metacomming.

We are better without you.

If you want to have any change of being unbanned first come clean about metacomms and then get vouch from other server.

@sole2299 feel free to deny this ban appeal.

alright. appeal denied. youcef the best you can do is get some vouches from admins of another server, and come back in a couple months. sry

tho to clarify what a vouch is, it would be written approval of your gameplay from the admin of a well-known, reputable server. you won’t be able to get one unless you become a regular on another server