Ban Length:
Permanent
Ban Date.
2021/11/28
Round ID:
Ban Reason:
General low tier grief and greytiding
Appeal Reason:
I was told to wait a year to come back and appeal, and its been almost 2. I don’t have much new to say that I didn’t say before in my previous appeal, which is that I used to be an edgy shitter and a terrible RPer, and my ban was 100% justified and I was 100% in the wrong. However I have certainly changed since then, and want a chance to show it. I’m aware the ckey doesn’t help but Byond won’t let me change it now. And I was asked before if I have other ckeys which I do have one, called SussyJim. This is mainly an appeal due to it being such a long time and me being told to wait a year, my original appeal should be on my profile if you have any questions.
Additional Information:
None that I can think of.

According to the admin policy, permabans like this require a vouch from another server. Could you provide one please?

Unfortunately due to my past behaviour I am banned from nearly every major server, all of which I am trying to be unbanned from. I can’t provide one at the moment, but hopefully I can get one very soon if my other appeals to servers are not rejected. I’m aware this sounds bad but hence why I waited so long.

Not even a year, if your information on ban date is correct.

Also that CKEY doesn’t match with the one you mentioned in the title.

I meant to put that to include my character name, the ckey is Bigblacktyrone, my mistake.

Also my bad, I thought I was banned around the time fulpstation banned me, which was september I believe. Sorry for making 2 mistakes in a ban appeal lol, seems quite bad now. If you want I can just leave this for another 2 months and come back if it hasn’t been a year yet?

You’ll need the vouch as well, even if the number of servers you are banned from will make it difficult to get - I only know of one exception made to that before, and they had a very convincing appeal that made it seem like they had a real change of heart.

I don’t really know many options to get a vouch from, as my past actions got me banned from nearly everywhere. I genuinely have changed and do wish to RP again properly this time, but I don’t know how to get the vouch. Sort of a catch-22, I can’t play any of the servers I need to be unbanned because I’m banned.

Hey, as other people already said in here you have to provide a valid vouch from a reputable server to be unbanned. We don’t make exceptions because it is policy.

I have been unbanned from yogstation so probably could try to get one there, but I imagine it would take a long time considering I was only recently unbanned.

That is understandable. I will be going ahead and closing this then. 1 year has already passed so you are at any point in time able to reappeal once you have that valid vouch!