Ban Appeal - MRP - Kairos

**CKEY:**Kairos Kairosington

**Admin’s CKEY:**Aeder1

**Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one:**I believe just MRP that’s what I was playing on.

**Which server did the ban happen on?**MRP

**Ban Type:**Server

**Ban Length:**Permanent

**Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY):**12/08/2020

**Round ID:**19756

Ban Reason:“Released a beautiful 3-tesla engine on the station, no response to bwoink”

**Appeal Reason:**I was typing up a response to the bwoink when I was banned, I should’ve made a quick reply first to let the admin know I was there. Onto the reasoning, I’d like to plead ignorance but in hind-sight it was pretty fucking ■■■■■■ed. I was a cult robot thing and so I spent most my time killing non-cultist and destroying shit until I came across this beautiful piece of machinery which I assumed was just an engine or power-source. I decided to destroy it assuming it would do something such as kill power to the station or something else that was detirmental to the station and would help the cultist but uh, instead I reigned oblivion on the station killing everything in it’s path. The cultists ended up winning and the round ended.

Additional Information: I would like to apologize, I believe punishment is warranted since I killed a lot of my own cultists, but I think a perma-ban is a bit too much and I am rather new.

imgur. com/6rGq46R.png

2 Likes

Minor thing I felt I should add. The tesloose didn’t really alter which side in that round won. The cult was already very clearly stomping the crew and was about to draw nar’sie. Still probably shouldn’t hit shield generators though if you don’t know what they contain.

He was an antag, and broke stuff. The stuff he broke had terrible, terrible consequences, but he was still an antag, and it did not cost his team the greentext. Even if he didnt respond, a perma is a bit much for something like this. It sounds like the admin didnt wait very long to see if you were going to respond, and its not like you DC’d so I dont understand why they banned you instead of waiting for the response. Taking some punishment for the action is admirable, but no matter how you look at it, the perma is way too much.

2 Likes

I agree with this. But it’s also entirely possible that it was a perma because they wanted it to be brought to forums.

1 Like

Perma = “You didn’t respond and appeared AFK, please appeal on forums”

Just for future reference, don’t do something like this if you are a team antagonist, because you’ll just end up fucking over your team.

1 Like

Aye. In actual fact I didn’t wait long at all. I mistyped the part in the ban appeal as in the ticket it showed that you actually quit after I sent the bwoink.

Permaban is standard response for this level of stuff.

Basically yes, don’t smash stuff that looks super dangerous is you don’t know the effects of it. It did end up killing pretty much everyone though the cult managed to summon before they were consumed.
As an antag you’re meant to wreak havoc on the station, but that can only be done If there’s a station left to do so. Fully destroying the place is reserved for hijack or glorious death objectives which don’t come under cultist preview.

Will remove it as it’s your first note and ban of any kind. Though it is kindve bad to eat a ban like this when you haven’t reached an hour on the server even.

1 Like