Ban Type:
global
Ban Length:
Permanent
Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY):
2019-09-27
Round ID:
Ban Reason:
I flooded comms with plasma and set them on fire.
Appeal Reason:
I’ve played a lot on other servers, i’ve started to appreciate the game more and stopped grey tiding.
I’d love to play again, i’m often staying awake during unusual hours and it’s nice to have a wide range of servers to choose from.
Additional Information:
Also i didn’t kill anyone during the plasma fire and it is ancient history now (2019)
This is the message

I hope i will get unbanned and get to play on beestation again :sunglasses:

Also i didn’t kill anyone during the plasma fire

This does not mean it was okay and the fact you stated this worries me. Still in favor of another chance given the amount of time that’s passed.

What are some of the other servers you play on?

I play mostly on tg, i’m european and during the night american servers are the only populated enough and vanilla ss13 mode, or whatever you call that (so no CM, fallout setting is the most fun for me).

Seeing as you only had 2 hours on bee and flooded telecomms as a engie, it shows you had at least some command over the game and mechanics. Also changing CKEYs kinda implies that you like to shift accounts for whatever reason.

Is sayak6 one of yours as well?

I was dodging bans constantly by a method i shouldn’t say out in public, you can still play after you get a sticky but it’s very bothersome to set up.
I just want to play normally again without the hassle, as i’ve said i’ve stopped griefing a long time ago,
when i first started playing i only griefed because it was fun at the beginning but i’ve grown out of it.

While I appreciate you not publicly telling people how to ban evade, evading is another reason to not lift the ban. Going to reject and lock at this point.