**Admin’s CKEY:**pricklytomato

**Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one:**All

**Which server did the ban happen on?**MRP

**Ban Type:**Server

**Ban Length:**Permanent

**Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY):**2020-08-27 01:01

**Round ID:**20459

**Ban Reason:**Posted a sexual book in the library

Appeal Reason: It was really unnecessary to post the book, i don’t remember which one it was, but probably a meme, and yeah it was funny in my head that time because i was probably drunk, I am actually sorry for being an “ERPer”, i really hate these but by posting an erotic book makes me one so, yeah. Beestation is also one of the only servers i play so it kinda sucks being banned from it

Additional Information:

At this point half the server shares the sentiment.
Thats exactly why we have the one fucking perma slip granted for this exact type of situation, so dont worry, @gameadmin will unban you very soon.
Just be nicer about it next time.

if you remember the book can you tell me the name of it? just to see how serious it was

Our library is big, bro, thats exactly why some erotic slip through once in a while. A shame you had to find it.

I have no clue, we get some that slip through the cracks because there isn’t currently a system for admins to approve of books being uploaded so admins have to mainly check the library every now and then. I don’t currently have perms because I am on leave but yeah, this is your only mess up for sexual/erotic content.

going to unban.
20characterscankissmyass

This topic was automatically closed after 16 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.