Ban appeal for grant cherry/myankles

Please set the category to either Game Ban Appeals or Discord Ban Appeals to load the correct template. Failing to do so may result in your appeal being denied.

Title: CKEY Banned by Admin CKEY

CKEY:MyAnkles

Admin’s CKEY:hollandaise

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one:all servers

Ban Type:temp server ban

Ban Length:5 days

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY):08/22/2021

Round ID:32210

Ban Reason:running in to sm crystal

Appeal Reason:im very new(less than 10 rounds) and i didn’t know what it was, and i also got engineer(which i didnt want) because i forgot to set my preferences.

Additional Information:

1 Like

bump lalalalalalalalalalalala

Do it properly >:(
Not doing that AND not even removing that text smh

Right. Aside from failing to set your category evrything checks out here tough, and i have no real reason to doubt your claims.

Actualy, im kinda suprised you got a 5 day ban at all and not just a note or such for a newbies mistake.

Since Hollandaise didnt get to this before they quit or whatever, you’re not gaining much im affraid but i’ll unban you now.
Few hours gained, eh?

a few notes if you’re a newfriend like you say:

→ dont be afraid to use the mentorhelp verb to ask for help with litteraly anything, thats what the mentors are there for
→ reading around on the wiki, while its kinda shit and outdated in lots of ways, is a good idea
→ if you can at all stomach doing so, have a gander at our rules and policys to avoid missteps, and if you’re ever unsure if somethings allowed or not - ask us in an adminhelp before doing a silly.