Ban appeal for game

**CKEY:**bigdestyn

**Admin’s CKEY:**midijamz

**Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one:**both

**Ban Type:**perm

**Ban Length:**perm

Ban Date (2020-03-14 02:33):

**Round ID:**13431

**Ban Reason:**Meth bombed a plasma flooded hallway as a non-antag chemist. Has similar bombing note in the past month. Global server ban. EDIT: Didn’t set it to a global ban by mistake, they rush on to MRP and kill people with lethals as sec. Upgraded to perma.

**Appeal Reason:**security stripped me down cause i cuffed janitor, lost security tools. proceed to me going to bar and bartender throws plant pot at me. throw glasses of beer at him back. (had no handcuffs or flash or stun or disabler) retard gets himself hit by a vending machine and goes into crit. bartender friend helps out and i kick the guy in crit. go to med and enter surgery. medic doctor starts to fight me after trying to help with surgery. (i did steal his pack and gasmask though since i had none.) 10 minutes or 20 minutes later and i murder him after fighting him for a while (he kept head slamming me into tables and pushing me) still tried to steal my disabler. i steal his ID card since they stripped mine off and proceed to exit medbay then security fully strips me and sends me to brig. after being in prison the lawyer is chilling in the prison area. steal his secure briefcase and beat his brains in to death just for combat practice. shitcurity gets brig physician to remove my arms (both) and tries to cuff me. they fail and i run for a bit before getting stunned and sent back to brig. after that i just DC since the time now is late and i should be sleeping.

**Additional Information:**security removed my nonlethals after i cuffed a janitor. also stop closing my thread just cause i make a appeal in a quick span.

Make another appeal within 2 weeks and you’ll be suspended from the forums.

See Discord Ban Appeal Format and Policies for ban appeal rules.