Ban Type:
Server
Ban Length:
Three days
Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY):
2021-02-20 12:04
Round ID:
Ban Reason:
Bag of holding bombed the escape shuttle in transit in previous round, could not reach them in the current round.
Appeal Reason:
So, I was wearing a bag of holding, after a long tiring 3.5 hours of game we were going to home. The cockpit was a real friendly enviroment etc. Then somebody pulled out a bluespace body bag, we put somebody in it and then, i wanted to put them in my inventory. I know if you put two bluespace bags in, they tear the reality. And so it did. Now, the thing is, you get a warning before you put so that nobody get harmed. Warning window came, i was not planning to tear it so i searched the abort option, but my eyes were blury so i literally did it accidentally. I don’t know if this is an appeal reason but i just want to say what really happened there.
Additional Information:
Well, i accept the punishment of what i did and i won’t beg for an appeal, even it is three days, but who can deny we did not have fun. That game we have overcome many obstacles and the thing killed us was a simple accident. That was tremendous.

I was the captain and from what I saw this dude helped out loads throughout the round and was a massive help, I seriously doubt this was done on purpose or with any malice in mind

As the ban has already expired, I’m marking it as denied