Server
Ban Length:
Permanent.
Ban Date (YYYY/MM/DD/):
2021-06-02 09:00:01
Round ID:
30 193
Ban Reason:
deciced to go against caps orders to nto build a tesla/singularity together with the chaplain. attacked the captain after being told to stop making a new engine. couldnt contact them so explain yourself on the forums.
Appeal Reason:
Alright so i dont remember the round very clearly
But what i do remember is me being an engineer and wanting to do an engine project with moth chaplain i was going to buld a singulo i knew the safety and everyghting and how to do it but the captain still said no so we rebeled he shoved the captain but we didnt attack him atleast from what i remember i only shoved him i didn’t mean to break the rules i just wanted to make a project as an engineer but the captain told me not to im sorry for what i did i should have obeyed captains orders and not cause a ruckus over it im sorry i promise ill obey commanding officers orders they have more authority over me and i should have stopped the project even if i didn’t want to captains orders are captains orders and should be listened to. Im sorry and i promise in the future i will obey the orders made by the higherups. What i did was wrong and wont do it again.
Additional Information:
Alright im confessing to something im not very proud off i ban evaded by making an alt the alt is kivkulki and i did minor grief on that account im sorry for it i did it out of anger of getting banned and im sorry. Note kivkulki is the only alt i used to evade on this server.

1 Like

my good friend you have another month, and you need a vouch. also saying you have a alt and griefing doesn’t help your case to be honest

Well, seeing as how your alt was banned on 2021-12-22 16:39:53, I recommend appealing here in a year after that date with a vouch from a reputable server.

You have some…uh…colorful CentCom history on other servers, though; as recently as March. You might want to clean up your act first.

2 Likes

Ignore this this isn’t relevant to the appeal and im sorry for peanut posting.

1 Like

I understand but i wanted to get the ban lifted so i could get my act together so i can get a vouch for other servers i know i have uuh colorfull history but i want to redeem myself and plus i dont have really any other server where i could get a vouch from aside from a russian one where i have played and havent got any notes in the russian server is tau ceti ru.

And yes i know saying i ban evaded isnt helping my case but i would rather be honest than lie.

this is a explain on forums bans so no need for a vouch or the one year period

1 Like

Personally I think this is extremely relevant to the ban appeal, just like the admin who restored it after you tried deleting it.

You have three years of off and on griefing on record across multiple servers including Yogstation, Fulpstation, and Austation.

Additionally, according to vgstation you are currently not old enough to play here.

Vg are lying fucks i have been a long time player here and i would NEVER lie about my age i have been here.before the rule change i was drunk and said the wrong age i can give you more proof by shoving a FLAG UP MY ASS. And also as i said i have no notes on a russian server. Vg dosent mean shit fam i have the unban pass by allah you have to unban me or I WILL SHOVE A FLAG UP MY ASS and post it on the forrums you dont whant that do you a flag shoved in my asscrack of my bare ass on the forums do you now in the name of the allah unban me indifels or A BARE ASS will be posted here with a FLAG IN IT.

22 Likes

Gonna close this for now until admin can handel it

Actuely this is just evidence that you should indeed not be unbanned, so I will take liberty of denying this

12 Likes

Hot and fresh new pasta just dropped

8 Likes