Ban Appeal archanial well not really

archanial im curious do you always half ass it when you talk to people? The only people i used any of my weapons on were people that were chasing and attacking medbay aka camryn. The only person i experimented on was Feels and i asked him. That was the whole purpose self defense and to ASK people key word being ask. if i truley wanted to grief and self antag i wouldve mixed a fuck load more chems in the nade and insta kill someone not use them 45 minutes into the round when i made them around 20 minutes into the round thats a whole 25 minutes after i made them they got used. My lord and its my first offense thats even worse a 3 day ban what a joke. So be sure to check the logs and see where i clearly describe the events and where i also ask my co worker and feels if i can use it on them co worker said no so i left him be why would i only use a 5 unit mix of 3 chems if i was intending to do mass chaos in the first place.

If you wished to actually make an appeal follow the format here. Shitposting like this can result in post removal / forum account suspension/deletion.