CKEY: Bamhalazam

Admin’s CKEY: Bloons3

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: both

Ban Type: global 14 day ban

Ban Length: 14 days

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 01-23-2021

Round ID: 26367

Ban Reason: Griefed the station with SM shards, leading to countless deaths

Appeal Reason: It was not intentional. It was stupid, yes, but anything other than intentional. The CMO or whoever had bought SM shards for everyone so I decided to pull mine down the hall to my office. An assistant who didn’t look where he was walking pushed into me, disintegrating me and him. And now there was an unsupervised SM shard in the middle of the hall, causing the deaths. The shift was ending and people without looking where they were going came running towards the SM and just disintegrated. I apologize for the inconvenience the players might have experienced and I hope the fact that the shuttle was already here softened the fact that they died.

Additional Information: none

@bloons3

hey, pinging for attention.

I’m fine reducing this to three days.

Keep in mind that a LOT of people died due to this

ok then blame the assistant who pushed the guy carrying a fucking sm shard. The guy was literally trying to take it out of the hallway, the only reason it was even in the hallway to begin with (other than that was the most direct route) is because a random assistant killed him, and since he was dead, he couldn’t get it out of the hallway. If the assistant had done nothing those people wouldn’t have died.

There’s a reason why you don’t open the box that safely contains the SM shard until you have it where you want it.

A post was split to a new topic: Bamhalazam banned by bloons3 Peanut

Asking if he was the guy who opened it is important because you’re literally saying he should’ve waited to open it till it was where he wanted it. If there was no way that could have happened the point is entirely moot.

If you are dragging an open SM shard, and people die from it, you will be held responsible.

1 Like

Bruh you don’t carry a crystal to your fucking office through hallways. Yes some of the blame is on the person who opened the crate, but you don’t drag it on the hallways because that’s grief.

yeah, I think that would be best. I won’t really even wanna interact with SM shards after this

hey, when would the 3 day ban expire?

@bloons3

You should be unbanned from the game.

If you can’t get in game, feel free to contact me or another admin.

Okay, thank you! I’m sorry for this whole debacle