Bad Admins

Based on your forum activity, It’s difficult for me to see this as anything but salt over your ban appeal being denied. No, admins do not have anywhere near unrestricted power. The headmins exist specifically to hold other admins accountable for their screwups and abuses of power. We have a code of conduct we have to follow, and if you have complaints about a particular staff member’s actions open an admin complaint.

Please point me where I salt about my ban (Denied?) ?

Yaaaaaaaasssss slay the house down!!!

If you think all of the admins like eachother, I’ve got some bad news for you, chief.

There’s a 75% chance of communism per admin.

And you know how I feel about communism.

You originally posted exclusively on your ban appeal, then when it was denied, all of a sudden began to almost exclusively post complaints about the admin system.

It isn’t hard to put two and two together here.

I actually started talking on other threads because I was interested in them. Yep, still most people don’t understand what’s wrong with it it. I am not saying that admins bad or something else is bad. I said about the power admins have right now. I isn’t connected to my ban though, nobody is because of to me. You are telling your thoughts about me, you think that I only write that to shit the server in someway, well no. I care about this server same as you does, exept that we have different rights on it. I didn’t want to say anything bad.

We can all agree admins are **** ranglers
But also they are *****

2 Likes

When you get banned and you talk something about admins this automatically means that you salt about your ban and you are getting cocky and shit. BRUH some of them ain’t even trying to speak to you gently, they can literally reply ***** ****** and shit. Let’s start from the point that appeals are dependant only on admin who banned you SO DEMOCRATIC.

To confirm the hard-on that admins have for Dimas:

Headmin and Dimas are close friends.

Dimas isn’t admin
He was voted in by players

shid,

staff cant be friend with players,?

fugg

thats it kid, ur banned my dad works for xbox and he said he’ll hit ur ps4 offline if u keep this up pal

Nah that’s fine and I’d like admins to have friends in the playerbase but I don’t think that admins should slack the rules on their friends.

Also bee kinda dying with the whole ddos or exploit whatever. Maybe it’s dependent on the client version and bee should force players to play on 513. I’ve seen other servers that do that.

If I’m not wrong and I read the chat with server stuff correctly, we are in 513? Or probably not, unsure, don’t take my word for it.

I’m kinda busy with helping GF with some economical stuff IRL so I didn’t pay much attention to it but yeah. Also it’s not a DDOS after all, it’s an exploit.

Ironically the last time I noted Dimas it was a long time ago. Though I agree, but personally (and most admins) I leave biases out when it comes to rule-breaking. Hell I slapped Dimas for a whole month one time in an incident with nuke ops.

bee dying with the whole ddos or exploit
you mean the people running the show forcing the playerbase to eat shit?
And even admitting that kicking 80% of their playerbase over something so stupid is a good thing?
Yep not that. Not hateful or bigoted at all, they’re more equal than the rest of us.

1 Like

Cum

4 Likes

lol me 20 character limit init fam

Bump.

I, and the majority of the beestation playerbase believe the N word should be unbanned. A player vote should take place outside of the administration.

In fact I’m gonna start a vote thread in general topics. Please vote on it.

1 Like