[Babylon1] Chandler Sullivan Xenobiologist report

In-game report:

I think he may have actually been an antag, but shoving me around and trying to get me to “leave xenobio” and only let him play it is really shitty behavior, considering I got in trouble for that kind of behavior recently. Also calling someone “autistic” and telling them to kill themselves (“neck yourself”) is really low rp behavior.

CKEY: fearchan

Your Discord: None

Offender’s CKEY: Babylon1

Offender’s In-Game Name: Chandler Sullivan

Server (Sage or Acacia): Sage

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 02/05/2023

Round Number: 42576

Rules Broken: Before he killed me via oil slimes while I was preparing this report, he was just being a dick and a nuisance

Incident Description: Spawned in xeno and got started, he came in. I told him we could split the pens (he could have the left, I’d take the right), just in case we had different goals for the shift. He moved a few of my slimes, some I were saving, and I asked him not to touch them and to please split the pens. He said this was inefficient and wasting resources, and I told him there was nothing wrong with the style of how I played, and started shoving me around and demanded that I left. I shoved him back, and we started fighting; I will admit that I stabbed him with a glass shard from the broken table. I asked for RD over radio, and there was none.

He called me autistic and told me I needed to kill myself. I prepped this report and pinged and admin, came back to my screen and he had killed me via oil slime explosion, I’m assuming. He told someone who asked about my body that I killed myself via suicide explosion. No Admins are on to help at the moment.

I’m sure he was the shitty xenobiologist from the previous round, as people were talking about it in OOC before the round started.

8 Likes

Oh yeah I recall this round. Don’t recall if I was HoS or acting HoP, but they announced in common that they made the slimes hostile to keep people from walking in. (already off to a good start!)

1 Like

it’s just a bit frustrating, because I’m trying to be a better player overall because I’ve been super shitty. i get wanting to have xeno all to yourself, however i had spawned there first and was super cool with sharing the pens so we could each do our own things until we got on a roll.

2 Likes

hello i had to deal with this person too as the cap he took the caps gun and when we got him the mans started giving very heavy salt and he did seem very powergamey (sorry if popcorning)

1 Like

Hello!
Melody Baker AKA Excommunicated that round
Ive had some interactions with this player called Chandler Sullivan (Most of them were neutral/bad)
The round we’re talking in question as ive said i was an excomm, i bought sleeping carp seeing as how i was being hunted by the syndicate and thought it would be the best defence tool, not 10 minutes into the shift Beta comes into Toxins with a syndicate teleporter and a stetchkin to try and kill me silently, plan fails as i had sleeping carp
i take it, and dont say anything as i almost kill them

Explosion is heard in xenobiology, i go into xenobio to check what happened, i see some gibs and no head, assuming the other xenobiologist had killed someone (Chandler Sullivan, the reported user in question) they were near the gibs, they tell us that the other xenobiologist (affected user) had suicided themselves with a bomb, i didn’t think much of it as i was already attemped to be killed by Beta

I then promptly get slime’ified about the user in question and die some time later (about which i did salt on dchat and on the salt mines in discord)

Long story short, the reported user has shown in earlier rounds a quite bad and (shitty overall behaviour not even when they’re an antag)
+They called autistic as lavender had watched me murder them in the middle of the hallways as they knew the full story of why i was doing it and comms were down at the moment (quite uncalled for)

3 Likes

New info from Melody Baker has told me that this was the round where I became Test Subject Service Crewmember Julian. Also known as *twitches violently

1 Like

Well boys, we got 'em.

1 Like

Fresh off his ban, Chandler Sullivan is doing the same shit. Very cool

Round ID 42616

DEAD: Chandler Sullivan says, “no wonder your parents wish you commited suicide kurt xD”

DEAD: Chandler Sullivan says, “your parents literally want to post birth abort you”

DEAD: Chandler Sullivan says, “men people like you really taught me that some people should commit suicide”

1 Like

Round ID 42616

DEAD: Chandler Sullivan says, “you can tell people to commit suicide if they deserve it, no rules against it”

Round ID: 42615, As a xenobiologist they were having +8 extract with them alongside rainbow knife, spawned a couple of mobs in the hallways (non hostiles i believe, but hostiles upon hitting them)

Put two explosive xenobio rune traps outside of brig and one part of the public hallway, they were avoiding arrest flying up and down on glow, i died to one of those runes and they kept my security ID on their bag, they also put time-stops outside brig and shuttle and when an officer attempted to arrest them they put an explosive one on the shuttle who injured a Chef, as well as putting two time-stops on two different areas, they were not an antagonist and claimed their co-worker did it (who wasn’t an antag either, and considering Chandler did the rune on shuttle… it was probably him as a ‘’‘‘prank’’‘’)

1 Like

As a Spy bird said: ‘‘we got em’’

However i highly encourage a look into the round id i provided, because besides being a toxic individual they showed signs of powergaming and selfantag + what transcurred on 42616 which is… just more toxiticy, i don’t think the lad is fit for the server

1 Like

They were an antagonist in this round that they just got banned from.

Don’t have a round ID so this might not be enough for a rule break.

Once tried to deliver mail to him. He commanded a rainbow slime to attack me, enough that I was a hit from critical. (Red with the plus)

2 Likes

Does anyone know how many hours their acc got?

Unsure how this reporting thing works so tell me if I shouldn’t add this.

I’ve also dealt with him as a Chemist and a Sec Officer. When I was a Seccie he was very upset with his few minutes in the Brig with me. I never left him, neither did his pet slime. He almost continuously attacked me personally over LOOC and continued the attacks in character too. Was tryin’ to be nice to him but after the AI ordered me to extend his sentence he commited suicide.

Round before this I asked for some random slime extracts and he got REEEEALLY upset, felt like he was going to jump out of my screen to shank me. Dude genuinely has some issues in real life rather than in-game.

Edit: Perhaps informing him of the existence of local hosted server will be good enough? Let him play with Xenobio on his own private empty server.

1 Like

Right so

First conflict happens
SAY: Babylon1/(Chandler Sullivan) "that type of guy eh" (Xenobiology Lab (169, 103, 2))
SAY: Babylon1/(Chandler Sullivan) "why the hell" (Xenobiology Lab (166, 101, 2))
SAY: Babylon1/(Chandler Sullivan) "half the speed" (Xenobiology Lab (166, 101, 2))
SAY: Babylon1/(Chandler Sullivan) "when our goal is the same" (Xenobiology Lab (166, 101, 2))
SAY: Babylon1/(Chandler Sullivan) "my goal is get literalyl everything" (Xenobiology Lab (166, 101, 2))
SAY: Babylon1/(Chandler Sullivan) "where did the pink evne go" (Xenobiology Lab (166, 101, 2))
SAY: Babylon1/(Chandler Sullivan) "bro you killed it" (Xenobiology Lab (166, 101, 2))
SAY: Babylon1/(Chandler Sullivan) "no I put it into a pen" (Xenobiology Lab (166, 101, 2))
SAY: Babylon1/(Chandler Sullivan) "did you even waste all the plasma" (Xenobiology Lab (172, 102, 2))
SAY: Babylon1/(Chandler Sullivan) "I should kill you for that yikes" (Xenobiology Lab (172, 102, 2))
First instance of anger outburst
SAY: Babylon1/(Chandler Sullivan) "why waste resources if you are that bad at it.." (Xenobiology Lab (166, 101, 2))
OOC: Babylon1/(Chandler Sullivan) (LOOC) "why even play if you are bald and a griefer ffs.." (Xenobiology Lab (166, 101, 2))
SAY: Babylon1/(Chandler Sullivan) "really" (Xenobiology Lab (168, 102, 2))
SAY: Babylon1/(Chandler Sullivan) "how are you that incompetent and stingy" (Xenobiology Lab (168, 102, 2))
ATTACK: Babylon1/(Chandler Sullivan) has shoved __fearchan__/(Greg Grimley) with knocking them down (NEWHP: 58)  (Xenobiology Lab (169, 101, 2))
ATTACK: Babylon1/(Chandler Sullivan) has kicks __fearchan__/(Greg Grimley) with onto their side (paralyzing) (NEWHP: 58)  (Xenobiology Lab (169, 101, 2))
SAY: Babylon1/(Chandler Sullivan) "just" (Xenobiology Lab (169, 101, 2))
SAY: Babylon1/(Chandler Sullivan) "get out" (Xenobiology Lab (169, 101, 2))
SAY: Babylon1/(Chandler Sullivan) "breaking in" (Xenobiology Lab (169, 101, 2))
ATTACK: Babylon1/(Chandler Sullivan) has shoved __fearchan__/(Greg Grimley) with knocking them down (NEWHP: 58)  (Xenobiology Lab (169, 101, 2))
SAY: Babylon1/(Chandler Sullivan) "yes" (Xenobiology Lab (169, 101, 2))
SAY: Babylon1/(Chandler Sullivan) "its mine not yours" (Xenobiology Lab (169, 101, 2))
SAY: Babylon1/(Chandler Sullivan) "you are unforbust" (Xenobiology Lab (169, 101, 2))
Even more anger, this time with suicide threats
SAY: Babylon1/(Chandler Sullivan) "YOU DONT EVEN HAVE RAINBOWS YET" (Research Division (180, 102, 2))
SAY: Babylon1/(Chandler Sullivan) "YOU ARE DOING VERyTHING WRONg" (Research Division (180, 102, 2))
SAY: Babylon1/(Chandler Sullivan) "STOP WSTING MY TIME" (Research Division (180, 102, 2))
ATTACK: Babylon1/(Chandler Sullivan) has shoved __fearchan__/(Greg Grimley) (NEWHP: 52.4)  (Research Division (179, 102, 2))
ATTACK: Babylon1/(Chandler Sullivan) has shoved __fearchan__/(Greg Grimley) (NEWHP: 52.4)  (Xenobiology Lab (178, 102, 2))
SAY: Babylon1/(Chandler Sullivan) "fucking baldies" (Xenobiology Lab (166, 101, 2))
SAY: Babylon1/(Chandler Sullivan) "you are just autsitic" (Xenobiology Lab (166, 101, 2))
SAY: Babylon1/(Chandler Sullivan) "and have no friends" (Xenobiology Lab (166, 101, 2))
SAY: Babylon1/(Chandler Sullivan) "too incompetent to master a few butotn pressrs" (Xenobiology Lab (166, 101, 2))
SAY: Babylon1/(Chandler Sullivan) "go neck yourself" (Xenobiology Lab (166, 101, 2))
Buys a bag of x4 to gib the other scientist
GAME: Bag of X-4 explosives purchased by babylon1/Chandler Sullivan the Scientist for 4 TC, 11 TC remaining.
GAME: Babylon1/(Chandler Sullivan) planted X4 on Greg Grimley at Xenobiology Lab (169, 102, 2) with a 10 second fuse
SAY: Babylon1/(Chandler Sullivan) "finally" (Xenobiology Lab (166, 101, 2))
SAY: Babylon1/(Chandler Sullivan) "dont mind it" (Xenobiology Lab (177, 102, 2))
SAY: Babylon1/(Chandler Sullivan) "minor accident" (Xenobiology Lab (177, 102, 2))
SAY: Babylon1/(Chandler Sullivan) "with my coworker" (Xenobiology Lab (177, 102, 2))
SAY: Babylon1/(Chandler Sullivan) "he was really annoying" (Xenobiology Lab (177, 102, 2))
SAY: Babylon1/(Chandler Sullivan) "hmm" (Xenobiology Lab (177, 102, 2))

Seeing how they already are banned for toxicity I’ll be applying a perma

2 Likes

And there we go

Thanks everyone for the report.

6 Likes