B.E.N.N.Y The IPC HoS becomes Obsessed: A story

Our tale begins around an hour and twenty-five minutes into a 40 player round on Deltastation. Our protagonist, B.E.N.N.Y (henceforth referred to by Benny) is enjoying a nice relaxing clown perma brigging. But things will soon change for our boy.

Benny has a terrible headache. He hears one name in robotic head on repeat

Rips-The-Hearts. Rips-The-Hearts. Rips-The-Hearts

Benny does not understand this feeling. Or any feelings. But that is besides the point. Telecommunications are down, so Benny unholsters his PDA and reviews the crew manifest.

Rips-The-Hearts - Exploration Crew

Benny knows not what he is going to do, but cannot handle the thoughts. He is paged by the Warden to enter brig. Another IPC, Daniel, has admitted to murdering the Head of Personnel and Chief Engineer, but claims it was influenced by rogue borgs. A security officer chimes in mentioning a double-bladed energy sword.

“QUERY: Where is the murder weapon” Benny asks.

The officer retrieves the weapon from secure contraband, and hands it to Benny.

Benny chimes, “It may be possible there are more prints on here that can prove Daniel did not purchase the weapon. ThisUnit will retrieve the Detective.” and walks out of Brig without another word.

Benny begins feeling worse. He feels a pain in his head, but cannot understand pain. Benny doesn’t like it, and must act with haste. He speed walks his way to Exploration, seeing the shuttle half destroyed. Out of the corner of his optical sensors, he sees the door to the exploration prep room is opened. Benny steps in, and sees Rips-The-Hearts, all alone in the room.

“Hello” Rips hisses.

Benny stares at Rips-The-Hearts with a cold, blinking screen. Wordlessly, Benny unholsters his energy gun, set to stun. Benny pulls the trigger.

Again.

And again.

And again.

“I YIELD” Rips shouts at the positron looming over him.

Benny tries to speak, but a searing pain shoots through his circuitry, and no words exit his audio synthesizer. He removes handcuffs from his belt and places them on Rips.

“Why am I being arrested?” Rips asks, but receives no response.

Benny’s monitor flashes a somber frown. He leans down and grips the lizard by the arms, and hauls him into the back room. Benny strips Rips of his headset and PDA.

Rips, trembling in fear, manages to squeak out, “Uh, HoSSS? What did I do?”

He then comes to a realization this is the end.

“No. OH NO.” he cries, struggling in the restraints.

“HoSSS we don’t know eachother THAT good!” he shouts. (Edittor’s note: I had to include this because it was really fucking funny when he said it).

Benny reaches his right arm underneath his cloak, and slowly reveals a double-bladed energy sword.

Benny puts free hand to his monitor, making the silicon hand sign universally known to request silence. His monitor then changes to display a clock, ticking down, second by second. He sit there. Staring at Rips for what feels like an eternity.

Benny moves his free hand onto the hilt of the weapon,

and ignites the blades.

In Benny’s arms, Rips whispers, “HoSSS, why…”

Benny’s monitor displays a somber face.

“Thisss didn’t have to happen thisss way…” Rips mutters.

Benny deactivates his weapon, and stows it away under his cloak. He places his arm over Rips’ neck, and squeezes.

Rips whispers, “I thought I would die in ssspace, not to sssomeone I trusssted…”. Rips gasps for air a final time, and falls limp. Benny places his body inside of a personal locker, locks it, and exits the room.

In the east hallway by Bridge, Officer Kenny asks for the HoS to come to brig. Benny stares at the ground, not saying a word.

“Are you alright HoS?” he queries.

“No.” Benny states.

“What’s wrong?”

Benny turns away.

Kenny grabs Benny by the arm, “Don’t know, internalize it for a second, we got action.” and yanks the HoS down the hall towards Bar. The bar scene has already resolved itself thanks to Officer Randy.

Benny reaches into his cloak, pulling out the murder weapon.

Kenny throws Benny to the floor, and activates his baton, bashing Benny several times. He then swiftly places handcuffs on the positron.

Benny lay on the ground, his chassis ripped to shreds.

“Fuck.” Kenny exclaims.

A couple minutes later Benny is fully functional again, buckle-cuffed to a chair on the shuttle. Benny overhears Kenny whispering, “Not deep emotional pain. Thats not the issue. They’re feeling suicidal.”

“Release ThisUnit” Benny states.

“I cant, HoS” Kenny responds.

“ThisUnit cannot live the crimes he committed. Rips-The-Hearts is dead.” Benny goes to speak again, but another pounding sensation in his positronic brain prevent him from speaking.

“Right. Hos. We’re gonna get you a psychiatrist when we get to centcomm.” Kenny explains.

Rips-The-Hearts points at Benny, shouting “MANIAC!”

Benny sit motionless, staring at Rips.

“Lookie, they’re alive” Kenny says.

"HE ALMOST KILLED ME! AND THEN PACKED ME IN A CLOSET! Rips cries from behind the door.

The Chief Medical Officer walks in examines Benny. “Brain trauma. And lots of it” he deduces.

Rips exits the security room.

Benny begins violently thrashing in his seat, and the shuttle docks with Central Command.

7 Likes

that was me :sunglasses:

also it’s nice to see that story from your perspective, hope to see more things like it :eyes:

5 Likes

Obsessed security is so harsh, you only need to evade being scanned by health scanner, and your victim almost guaranteed to die. One time was obsessed sec officer,i lured my victim to pubby library wtih pda message(shes a curator), proceed to flash baton but my victim got the time to scream at the radio, then when cap and sec storm in the room i only have to say 2 emote
*Point to mouth
*Point to victim
Done, the victim scream no longer heard, the others let me leave with her, to just change the location to the chapel kitchen. Then with defeated look she said,
“what have i done, i didnt do anything wrong”
*point to mouth
*take camera out of the bag
*hug 5x
“oh, ohhh, OH NO, youre obsessed arent ya, HEELPPP”
Then she ended up dead freezed up in the kitchen fridge/locker

Its hard to rp as an obsessed because, well you know, you gotta rp as a creep, and with you not really knowing who your victim player is (is he/she underage, etc) it felt wrong kidnapping, hug and photograph people (unlike traitor, which you can just straight kill people) and not everyone want prolonged kindap/torture session.

I remember a round when I was the target of an obsessed IPC captain, needless to say I didn’t last long. I have no idea why sec and captain can become an antag without anyone knowing in the middle of a round.

I think because obsessed can be detected real easy, just use health scanner, if at some point cap got hurt, and being treated by a doc, people will found out, and mabye if he didnt gibbed you or something, you can be revived later

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.