Azraelknightquest banned by cthulhuonice

CKEY: azraelknightquest

Admin’s CKEY: cthulhuonice

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: There was only one when this happened.

Ban Type: Server

Ban Length: Permanent

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 9999-01-01 12:00

Round ID: 2621

Ban Reason: Acted like a baby when killed for having a loaded stetchkin around their waist, and was excessively hostile on Discord.

Appeal Reason: I ain’t gonna lie, I feel like this was overkill and Cthulhu was biased on this. I was angry because I got searched while SSD, which was against the rules as I understood them ( at that time). I felt I was more sarcastic and smartass to Cthulhu than hostile but to each their own perception. Jetra spoke to me on Discord, as did Jess. I was informed I might be forgiven if I made an appeal. It’s been awhile. I’ve heard some things changed. Call me crazy, I think I miss BeeStation. I’ve been working as Warden alot on ToolBox Station since then. I don’t know what else to do than just tell my side and appeal.

Additional Information: As stated, Jetra and Jess were the ones that contacted me. I’m sure they can answer any other questions and are in contact with me on Discord.

ngl bro but if you have a gun sticking out of your pants in a mexican holster maybe dont be surprised when you get robusted for the gun

I do not know what “ngl” means.

We need more sec mains, bring my boy back

It mean “N-words got lithium”

Bikini bottom text

I don’t understand what “N-words got lithium” means either.

Ngl means Not Gonna Lie.

And well, that seems like a ban that happened a long ass time ago, would be willin’ to see if everything’s alright. Though Jess is off the adminboat but Jetra is still here.

1 Like

the guy is a good player, and its willing to play on beestation again, so i think we can unban them.

Unbanned. Have fun playin’ hoe.

1 Like