Axel Hawker player feedback

Is that a JoJo reference?

I rate Axel Hawker :snowman_with_snow::kaaba::movie_camera:/:headphones::carousel_horse::flags:

shitty lawyer main that thinks that a smelly leather overcoat equals a personality. 11/10 would join a vampire clan again

Is kind of paper thin - Always talks big game, “come and play this game I’m setting up” but never really follows through, unless it’s got to do with chasing around catgirls in dorms.

Would like to get to know him better 6/10

gm axel you are my human pet

Nyaxel is very good to moffs and he loves moffs and if you offer him moffs he’ll love it
moff blushy

winnign :+1::trophy:

<3

sued for slander + reported to admins for harassment

on a serious note a lot of my gimmicks rely on player interaction but people are busy often so they only work like 50% of the time, also that last bit is false and i sentence you to atleast 15 seconds in timeout corner

you wish

say moff again. say moff again, i dare you, i double dare you motherfucker, say moff one more goddamn time

1 Like

Oh hey, you mean that nutbar I keep having to remind he signed a contract handing over his soul to the company he’s conspiratorially raving about?

Kerlin lunit, regarding Axel hawker, 25XX.

Silver is a fun character.

In general, you have fun ling gimmicks.

11/10 would attend a ling awareness program and almost burn to death again

1 Like

i didnt get through the entire lecture but the ending was pretty funny, might run it again sooner or later

lately im maintaining a list of both nonantag and antag gimmicks to do so hopefully i can spice boring rounds up more

1 Like

set them up OOC via discord or smth, you dont need to set gimmicks up alone, it can be tiring.

1 Like

Hates the feds, loves Deus Ex. Pretty solid +1 from me. Also helps me with my own gimmicks sometimes which is also cool.

1 Like

I’ve co-operated with Axel on multiple gimicks, although my lack of robustness usually leads to a disproportionate amount of the success coming from his end.

All in all the times I’ve directly interacted were nothing short of marvelous and will only get better as my knowledge of the game grows larger.

1 Like

appreciated, also your neckbeard athiest chaplain gimmick complete with the aa lewis quote was nothing short of genius

thanks compadre, looking forward to more gimmicks in the future

1 Like

i would use gibber
7/10

what did he mean by this

UNATCO isn’t the same when you betrayed it for BEECO, how about you try getting a job?

you are American so I barely get to see you, so zad.

Good cat.

sometimes i see you around but idk if we interact ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

incorrect

We just need a one good traitor round together to bond