Average non-human percentages

Ah ok. Thx. They Live is a good movie.

3 Likes

heres the first graph that uses real numbers

this ofcourse still has issues, only a single round was taken into count, and not even one at max pop, this was also an hour into a 2 hour round so faces very much changed

4 Likes

i was proven wrong

1 Like

So IPC’s are the most oppressed minority?

1 Like

notice the complete lack of apids

3 Likes

other charts were using data from later, highpop rounds, here’s one from an early morning lowpop round

2 Likes

These graphs are cool, but could we get some sample sizes? It’s a bit hard to get an idea of the proportions without them.

Honestly, it would be kinda sick to do a proper observational study of these proportions. They seem to fluctuate quite a bit, maybe proportion is a matter of date/time rather than a constant?

1 Like

i time, I should start adding dates tho, direct numbers are also recorded, I plan on posting the entire excel sheet once I am done

3 Likes

Im glad more slime people dont wind up in medbay. I never bothered to learn how to do first aid on them. >.> <.<

Less players than squidpeople players

i would play apid if apids got any customization option, there is unfortunately 0 spriters

1 Like

Anyways, whitelist non-humans when?

3 Likes

How bout we whitelist humans

1 Like

Grod momento … ?£@“£”

What kind of customizations in regards to apids would you like to see?

head:
eye colour?
eye types? large/small/humanlike
antennae types? bent/straight/none
face type? honeybee like/ wasp like
neck fluff? short/long/fluffy

Body:
muscle build? thin/strong
wing types? long/short/ broken/ charred

general
exoskeleton visibility
body colour
base apid type? wasp/honey bee/solitary bee types f.eks
patterns

2 Likes

head variants, maybe body/wing variants (only latter if too complicated), a few color options which would still make you stay with a striped apid (maybe a choice between dark/light yellow?)

honestly, ANYTHING.

apids have only 2 customization options, and they booth look fat for some reason

honestly do what is said above me, that would be fantastic

2 Likes

I’ll get around to it when i have some spare time. I could come up with some ideas but asking for it saves me the pain of doing it on my own and well, the more the merrier.

1 Like

@spockye will absolutely have ideas for you

1 Like