Average_Joe22 gamer feedback

So yeah, what do you robusters think about me. I be kinda quitting ss13 for real now so I’d like to hear people shitpost on my feedback topic.

NO FELINES
NO WOMEN
AND ABSOLUTELY NO /TG/ PLAYERS.

:white_large_square: :flushed:

6 Likes

Killed 15 Jewish children with his bare hands. Very robust in game and IRL. Heard he’s going to jail for choking a black “person” tho

6 Likes

Haha yeah man, I called that “collateral damage”

2 Likes

Next time, throw a grenade in the maternity ward for some epic spawn kills.

7 Likes

kind of a robust legend tbh. haven’t played with you much because gay baby timezones but whenever i have you either obliterated me or obliterated someone trying to obliterate me. on the same level as crusader when it comes to shitposting on the forums or owning jannies, if you really are quitting (you’ve said you’re gonna quit ss13 like three times bruh bruh), all i gotta say is

WE LOST A REAL ONE TODAY BOYS

6 Likes

its the second time bruh bru

also I think this for real this time, I went into my router settings and blocked byond.com completely so if I decide to return to this fucking game in a drunken haze I’d probably never figure out how to connect to byond.

:flushed: been nice working with you, gamer

9 Likes

we lost a king today

unironically one of the best people on bee, sad to see you go

2 Likes

when are you coming back?

are u probably a balding diabetic bulldyke irl? yes.

that’s all i got

yes i am :flushed:

this is how all russians look IRL

1 Like

not gonnna untill all roleplayers die

1 Like

That’s why u gotta stay and slay them all based man

After some TG rounds I realised I cant,

1 gamer cant stand against hordes of tards…

You mean acceptable casualties?

2 Likes

Buddy when I see you IRL, there’s going to be two hits. Me hitting you and Joe hitting an unrelated black child in the corner.

11 Likes

Bro I was gonna add a wagegap to the game today y u leave now. Also this guy hates clowns :nauseated_face:

imagine not being able to cuff people

ahaha bitch boy clown

1 Like

Truly based. Only one on the station who noticed my katana was real so I had to ninja star him to death

1 Like

Bring back joe
z<<<<<<<<<<

3 Likes