Your Discord: Fronsis

Offender’s CKEY: Unknown

LRP or MRP server: MRP

Offender’s In-Game Name: Ava Northey

Date (MM-DD-YYYY):1/16/2020

Round Number: 26116

Rules Broken: 4,5, 11?

Incident Description:

Ava Northey As the Research Director spent a large amount of the shift hanging out with a confirmed Heretic(Camryn), saying on comms that we shouldn’t harm her, encouraging sec to not touch her and saying stuff like how she hasn’t done anything wrong, she’s cute and stuff like that(Althought one of the comments was made for Peach who wasn’t even in the round) the logs will speak for itself, also at one moment that i was dead i managed to catch a glimpse of PDA’s exchange between both of them in which Camryn said she had a space base(emergency shellter on space) to hide from security it is unknown to me if the RD eventually went there to chill with Camryn but if so that’s only more meta-buddying in any case this post is focused on the wrong-doing of the Research Director on failing to roleplay as a proper head of staff and in a way aiding a confirmed antagonist, in my eyes it’s seems like a solid case of meta buddies. This is just what i managed to see and hear in that round i expect the logs to show the RD actions more extensively in regards of this.

Seems like a pretty extreme case if metabuddy and minor case of dereliction if they left the station.

Edit: Three days later

Report Processed.

3 Likes