Ban Type:
Permanent
Ban Length:
Permanent
Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY):
07/23/2021
Round ID:
Ban Reason:
Drained station funds and went SSD immidiatly after. you may explain yourself on the forum
Appeal Reason:
If it were temporary i’d have just taken the ban and not appealed, but it’s permanent due to poor circumstance on my part.
Additional Information:
I had intended to deliver the orders I was filling for monkey cubes and something else, but was interrupted by my folks, who often do so without warning when it’s day-time. I’ll be online on nights to circumvent this, or periods where I know i’m not going to be interrupted randomly.
My connection is also rather volatile on a side note, but is quick and easy to fix, so i’ll always connect to the same round or cryo beforehand.
If I don’t, either i’m fuckin’ dead, my power is out, or my County’s singular ISP is being a dickhead again, which is the usual.

But you orderd cows, not monkeys

I may have caught the wrong guy here uh, since you dont have any logs with purchasing

Please excuse me, it seems I caught the wrong guy this time. Ill remove the ban. Thank you for appealing it

Comcast moment lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

2 Likes

oh, i did purchase a number of things, but they were things that people ordered. 2 oxy-tanks for sci, and a blood-bank crate for med, which were delivered. The perma makes much more sense now. I’m not one to be so petty with something as dumb as that, so I was curious why it would warrant that.

fucking hit me in the head with a brick, please god

It’s policy if you’re disconnected/obviously AFK when bwoinked for perma with an offer to appeal on forums.

oh forgot to close this