Autisme's Mentor Application //ACCEPTED//

Your CKEY: Autisme

Your Discord: Autisme#3276

How long have you been playing ss13?: 334 hours as living

Who vouches for your experience (if anyone)?: No one that I know off

Game Experience (More Detailed): My main fields are engineering and hydroponics. For hydroponics I know most of everything including various chem recipes of the main boosting chems. Engineering I know a lot. including a 2 tile SM setup, 3 by 3 TEG setup, and just barely managed to setup tritium engine once(very cool engineering team that round). I also know fusion enough to do it constantly .

I also know most if not all of medbay. This includes chem and viro.

For science I never really tried toxins but other then that I am versed in most of science including circuits.

I play less antagonists so I am rusty on specifically lings. But I know a bit about the others from both experience and private server screwing around.

For EORG with nanites, how do you activate chain detonation?

Health analyzer vs Med huds vs med hud implant vs advanced health analyzer?

What’s the most difficult part in making a potass water chem grenade?

Effective counters against sleeping carp?

A traitor buys sleeping carp and cqc manual, he is unable to deflect bullets. Why?

How much do you know about plasma cqc, and why is it not so good?

Effective anti blob strategies?

Effective blob strategies?

Effective tator xenobiology strategies?

Dont know what EORG means, but chain detonation has trigger signal which will consume the nanites and do damage irc. It doesnt run on just being active

Health ana does only basic stuff, huds show only a bar of health, same for implants but you can wear other goggels. Adv scanner shows brain damage and organ health specificly

Preventing the reaction iam guesing. Can be solved though with just seperating them from eachother and mix on deto

They take extra burn damage so setting them on fire does it. Flash would also work techinly

CQC over writes martial arts. This goes for anything. You can only have one at a time and you it will overwrite the first if you take another

Isnat plasma fist a admin thing? It literly gibs on harm punch

Depending on blob type, emitters always work ofcourse

pra-I mean depressuring the area can kill many simple mobs(assuming he spams gold slimes). slime people are weak to anti toxin chems and cold so temp gun could help.

EDIT: iam dumb those are counters. Obvs gold slimes, army of golems. more advanced stuff is using the gold pokeballs to capture magafauna and relaease them onsteation. Stabel pink for speed and stabel blue(irc) for pasiv regen. Adamnite armor can be used but slows down heavily. Slime cigies from orrange industrial give nice passive heal. Rebreeath from chilled blue is helpfull if you cant get air but generaly not something you want. The freeze blood arm is horrible and shoundlt be used ever. Also apply speed potions on any hardsuit you plan on using

EDIT 2: It wasent industiral orange but industrial black, orange was for lighters

1 Like

EORG = End of round grief
Yes, but the question was how to actually activate them.

Health analyzer does show if they have brain damages and organ health.
HUDs and Implants are the same, and IIRC (similar to the sec huds) you can access their medical records when you shift click someone.
Advanced analyzer shows stealthy viruses too.

This was a very specific question, the hardest part is actually getting the potassium.
The cable can easily be found in maints or printed at a lathe.
The grenade casing requires only 1 iron, get from lathe or find in maints.
Beakers from maint or lathes.
Water from water dispensers, sinks from dorms or water tanks in maints.
Potassium on the other hand? Either grinding bananas from botany (Good luck, the clown has one however, heh) or chem dispenser.

If they actually take extra burn damage, that’s something new for me to have learned.
Other than that, bolas get them, leg sweep from warden’s cqc gloves too but that’s much rare to actually pull off.

Spot on

Before the gateway was disabled, you could get it from the gateway.
It gibs on 5 harm punches, but the problem is 5 punches, that’s a lot of time for you to be gunned down, shoved or just out damaged (think fire axe)

I was primarily fishing for emitters, but if things go south, max caps reset the blobs progress by a lot.

Pretty much perfect answer, I love the detail on this.

+1 from me

This is something bee exlusive then for that haha. It also used to insta heal on 2 help intents

Its like uh 1,25 irc. I can go code diving to confirm this if needed

I also assumed this from chemist stand point, I already thought it was a odd question

Wasent blob resiliant to bombs irc? to counter epic nay nay ploh/napalm boom

Yes the chem grenade was a bit vague, but I wanted to add a touch of how actual mhelps are asked.
From a chemist stand point, keeping bastards off the dispenser is the hardest part.

Edit:
No, blob is resistant to baby levels of gasses, heat and radiation (If fusion levels of radiation doesn’t effect blob or not, I do not know).
The burn test from the holodeck will eat the blobs, unless it burns to space. There actually was a moment where a borg just gave the plasma a fat to the blob, and during the time the blob broke a tile to space and the fire being set, the blob took massive damage.

RIP didnt know that, also the increaseed burn damage was a TG thing specific. Got it confused its not the case for bee

EDIT: https://github.com/tgstation/tgstation/pull/49524 PR in question

Don’t worry about it, I gave you a +1 because I know you’ll do good.
Part of being a Mentor is about learning.

OH YE
The most common questions are:

Fusion
Nanites
Xenobiology
Morph
pls contact admins (The reply to this would be “Don’t worry I’m screeching at them too”)

You forgot the super vague questions like.

How am I stuck here?

Why am I dead?

In all seriousness good reply’s.

+1

T:+2 Unless I cant read

1 Like

+1. Looks good to me.
My favourite mentor question is usually just
“?”

Me like answers, me +1

Manz seems like he plays TG and doesn’t know much about our code base besides what’s in theirs. But, I don’t care that much and I’m not a mentor so

I techincly have more hours in TG then bee, but thats comparing 500 to 300 so…

I really dont see the normal health anazlyer showing brain or organ damage

It shows damaged organs and if brain damage is present.

+1 nice answers

Huh wierd last time I used it I didnt maby iam just looking over it?

It’s the last category of the resluts.

Seems like a solid app. +1

T: +6

Ah yes the classic application going silent for a week then coming back.