Autisme's Admin Application

Your CKEY (Including any alts you have): Autisme

Your Discord Name (Including any alts you have): Autisme#3276

How often are you online to play/admin? (Timezone): UTC amsterdam +1. I cant say for certain because my job is inconsistant but probably around 6PM till 10 PM, on weekends I am usualy able most of the day assuming I want to play SS13.

What changes, if any, would you bring?: Most likely not much, creative events? Maby ill make a PR someday but that’s unrelated to being a admin

How old are you?: 18

Why do you want to be an admin?: 2 reasons, 1. I like messing with stuff at CC like building stuff so maybe I can do fun construction projects(either standalone or as event maybe), 2. I like to think I am pretty creative so hosting fun events might be nice to do.

How long have you been playing SS13?: Around a year now, maybe less. Mostly spent on TG

How long have you been playing BeeStation?: 103h as living

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you in SS13?: Depends on the role, 7/10?

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you as an admin?: 4/10, I only know how some of the admin tools work from private servers. I can code dive though

Have you ever been an admin on another server? This is not limited to SS13: I am a moderator for a discord server and have helped host another. But no real SS13 experience

Do you have any alternate accounts on SS13? If so, could you provide their CKEY?: none

Your strengths: I can quickly learn mechanical stuff both about the game and admin systems. I have some understanding of the SS13 code specifics and am pretty logical(id say)

Your weaknesses: Id probably at first have trouble with being ““anti-fun””

Is there anything that gets you really mad, real fast?: People who will dick around breaking all rules and then when they inevtibly get punished for it cry to everyone and everything to pwetty pwease unbwan me OwO. If your going to be a cunt own up to it

What do you think is the most important trait for a staff member to have?: Detectives hunch? being able to read a situation based on a ahelp and a few logs and peacing together the what, why and how

What makes a staff team good?: Exchange of information and records, unbiased, and most importantly. Coordinated

What is a staff team’s purpose?: ensure that the optimally calculated level of fun is achieved

What kind of player are you?: That autistic engineer/scientist that builds either over-engineered machines or brings horrible idea’s to life

How do you think you will change once you become a staff member?: ill become the mad scientist that has the worst ideas. A great time

The clown slips the HoS and steals his gun, spacing it right after. What do you do?: This isn’t really funny, this woundn’t be as much of a problem if for the fact HoS gun is unique. Not to mentions, it could be a traitor objective which means clown might have removed someones greentext because of it. Definitely a note and maybe a short ban or some IC punishment. Id also respawn the gun for the HoS if needed

A non-antagonist is sabotaging the Atmospherics loop and pumping plasma into the distro, along with dragging around a canister and releasing it into the atmosphere. Assuming that another admin is cleaning up the after-effects, how do you conduct the ahelp with him?: You’d have to be a lawyer to talk this right, obvs griefer gets the boot. This would probably result in a perma ban but I don’t like using perma bans so probably a month ban.

A chemist who is working alone accidentally mixes an explosive mixture inside of his chem dispenser, instantly killing himself and destroying the machine, along with exposing Chemistry to space. Nobody else was injured aside from him as a result of his actions. What do you do?: Chemist often mess up in this regard, it’s not strange, and overall no real harm is done. Assuming he doesn’t have notes of doing this a lot id just refer him to a mentor or give advice myself.

I feel conflicted.
124 hours in total is a really low amount.
But i overally like the answers.

I will stay with +0 for now and wait for some input and maybe some questions from other admins.

if i remember correctly you whine alot in ooc

if i remember correctly you whine alot in ooc

Not sure if this points to anything specific but I think argueing it will be pointless so ill leave it at probably sometimes yeah

Your first answer reinforces this a bit, clowns are gonna clown. Depending on circumstances it might require a note or might be entirely IC between the two. (Trying to replace the gun somehow is good for antags, but not necessarily giving it directly to the HoS)

Combined with the reported bit about OOC

I gotta leave a -1.5 for now. The attitude shown here worries me more than anything else.

T: -1.5

1 Like

I’m putting this here because this made me chuckle a good bit.

Other than that, I like most of the answers.
Ruko already pointed out the Clown/HoS question

But then it all changed when the discord screenshot attacked.
Ironic that you said you don’t like the crybaby griefers when you become a crybaby yourself.

I highly recommend dropping the bad habit and picking up a few more hours, cuz you seem pretty good.

edit: forgot the tally part

Adding a -0.5 because that OOC part can really kill an admin.

T: -2

Combined with the reported bit about OOC

This was because a paramedic ran into the SM to delem it on round start. I assumed it was because they hated kilo that much(had something similair happen on doughnut and AI plasma flooding). Apperntly he was a antag so I was more ok with it then

Locking due to thread inactivity and lack of response when I sent a DM to the applicant asking if they were still interested.

Please re-apply if you’re still interested, it’s easy to see the OOC issue was a one-off and won’t be held against you in a future application