Aurora Cherry Player Feedback

Cat who mains sec wants your feedback, Nyaru~~!

4 Likes

stop nyaing ;( other then that, cool cat

2 Likes

'Nother textbook felinid.

Also.
Literally who?

6 Likes

Basic af name

Bland Felinid

:face_vomiting:

3 Likes

I’d say try to be more responsive to comms when playing HOS. For instance, I still remember as AI the round when you were getting piggyback rides from Dallas in brig, ignoring comms, while lings were rampaging and murderboning medbay.
It got so bad, I almost ahelped to have someone tell you to do your job

3 Likes

First time i saw your name i panicked and thought i somehow fucked up mine. Haven’t really interacted with ya but from what i’ve seen yer a pretty chill person, keep it up.

1 Like

Generic felinid.

4 Likes

Typical Felinid, nothing too special.

1 Like

I’ve met you a few times, you seem pretty nice.
Don’t let the others’ slander get you down, people saying anything that isn’t seething hatred or ‘literally who’ is a good sign that you’re doing something right.

Check out my player feedback if you want to know what failure smells like.

3 Likes

cute

Bland and generic character, once singlehandely made Security staff not do their job properly to hang with their felinid friends for the whole round unironically
Not to forget you complained in the Discord server that you were ahelped for this

0/10 don’t recommend

4 Likes

you’re the reason i miss that one time the server was down for 3 days straight because of that snow storm in texas

1.5/10 for effort

4 Likes

average felinid attentionwhore, get a personality.

3 Likes

Just another blond catgirl.

But unlike what everyone say, I actually enjoy your company and personality.

You almost seem like a normal crew member and that’s an achievement for a felinid

4 Likes

you’re not a terrible roleplayer and you bring interesting things on the table sometimes but you’re stuck in your own metaclique with your own metafriends which is painful to watch - try and interact with other people even if you do not know them, and please don’t take head of staff role if you’re not gonna play as a head of staff

other than that, you roleplay better and are more lenient than 80% of sec so you’re good in my book

5 Likes

Nya~!
Nya~!
Nya~!
Nya~!
Cats must stick together
Nya~!
Nya~!
Nya~!
Nya~!

2 Likes

But in all honesty? I enjoy your company

2 Likes

Consistently good-natured, whilst still being basically capable at robusting people. A rare combination.
One request I could make of you would be that your RP is a little light; it usually feels like I’m just talking to a friendly stranger, moreso than a fully rounded character.

7/10

1 Like

gm aurora you are my miqote friend

2 Likes