Astriker Staff Feedback Thread

This is the feedback thread for our Administrator Astriker / @AgentStriker

Please provide your thoughts about how they perform.

This is not the place for ban appeals or player reports but you can mention specific events and how they handled it given you don’t try to change the outcome of the case.

You are expected to keep a somewhat formal tone and give constructive criticism. Insults will not be tolerated.

1 Like

Made several ahelps about the geneticist forcefully injecting people with dwarfism who also stole my straight razor, but did not respond once over the hour he was on and ended up leaving after doing nothing.

dwarfism is good trait and you can get mutadone

I wasnt even on for a hour, I was on and off for the entire hour because of ping issues and IRL things.

I adminhelped a player because they stripped me after I hung myself (I was playing as an IPC and I sort of see them as doing this to flaunt their “invincibility”), then spaced my equipment and ghosted when caught. His response was that I shouldn’t hang myself on MRP (which I accept), and then closed the ticket with no indication of even looking at the logs or noting the person.

This is only my second time posting so if this is better suited to a player report or anywhere else please let me know, I simply feel this should’ve been investigated in a different way, with more communication about the admin’s actions.

1 Like

good admeme and friend

a little hughboxy tho

rip admeme
close this or something kek @Ruko

Rip, you will be missed.