As the days go on the inevitable grows near

Our Lord will give us his answer shortly.

2 Likes

Y’know, I feel like I have seen what is happening before…

This looking more and more like second coming of christ already

8 Likes

you know the biggest surprise is that he is still fucking paying for the patron nearly a year after getting banned

5 Likes

endwalker soon bros

Anyone else notice that nearly every catgirl player on this server has this game as their common denominator?

Is this the source of the brainrot, or only a symptom?

@bluezorua
@Englewood
@Pope-Urban_II
I require the expertise of Beestation’s religious leaders.

2 Likes

hey its not my fault you have bad taste in video games (ss13)

Yea, okay winter clone

4 Likes

All server times are UTC

3 Likes

The rare Crossed like…

It’s like collecting pokemon.

1. Crossed ban :white_check_mark:
  2. Crossed like :white_check_mark:
  3. Crossed warn …

Ah, I thought you were using the German time. Thank you for correcting my error

1 Like

anyone who plays MMOs to much is a sinner, oldschool runescape is the only exception

The game doesn’t attract degeneracy, it commits a worse sin of nurturing and giving it room to exist. Only denying the temptations of Japan’s western brainwashing tactics can lead to pure of heart and pure of mind

250px-Timothy_Lovejoy,_Jr.

3 Likes

The timer has been set.

For when the clock strikes midnight, 52 weeks hence, the messiah will rise again.

In 25 hours, we will have served our purpose.

2 Likes

Cant wait for some admin to troll us by adding a community removal to maggot the momment his 1 year forced exile expired.

Yes, but I don’t think multiple staff of the administration would feel that strongly about it.
From what I’ve seen from some of the staff sentiments, if he has the vouch, he gets his second chance.

Coincidentally all the admins who might’ve felt strongly about maggot joining the community are not present at this moment (Ruko, Franc)…

I also recommend newschool Foxhole.

No.

There’s a Pope Urban?

6 Likes