Art thread similar to screenshot thread?

Shouldnt we move this thread to General?

Jessica Titor RD fumo (scalpers are selling it at a high price)

7 Likes

Technically yes but we haven’t bribed asked a mod to either do that or keep it open for longer if it is moved there.

this reminds me of the dead space map

I can move it to General manually but it was originally a suggestion so I’m leaving it here for the time being unless told otherwise

1 Like

SOVIET BODY PILLOW

BOTTOM TEXT

3 Likes

I am once again posting Soviet

3 Likes

I need to get some more work done on me drawin.

I take it the omission of the absolutely massive fluff on the neck and back neck area is intentional?

1 Like

i didnt wanna add too much detail to make it feel cluttered :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m gonna get head-canony about the way I see moths here.

I'll hide the rant to keep this small

I just consider the Fluff as like a seperate part of the body that has to be considered, like the tail and differing leg shape of lizzard has to be accounted for in the overall shape.

The torso is reduced in size and the fluff itself kinda becomes the neck, course you can’t actually SEE the neck under the fluff, you can also see the shoulders on my first outline are absent too, since FLUFF.

Not being critical of the art here BTW, just looking at the way the sprites are and the way it all renders in game, both trying to stay faithful to the depiction and also I used a voxel model as a base, you’ve seen my models of Kalavi so you know how much I factored the fluff.

3 Likes

eyyo

More WIPs

2 Likes

My newest DND character, Monsieur Baron Mewsley P. Whiskers II, He’s an awakened cat; aberrant mind sorcerer. I plan to test run him in a game soon and possibly play him in a campaign completely

Also, His spells are funny

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.