Arrfur banned by WhyisCaeciliusTaken (titlealreadyused)

this tbh

2 Likes

im jus gonna say… I literally put the dead headspiders corpse out infront of sec for all to see :flushed:

1 Like

also, not against the rules! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I never said it was.

You tried to remove a person from the round for being wanted. You had literally zero proof that he was a ling and you even took his body from someone bringing him to medbay to be cloned. I did everything in my power to not threaten you in any way or even be a threat and you still tried to cremate me and the other guy.

1 Like

Kind of a giveaway when one person takes the body and the body doesn’t revive as soon as it would be 2v1 that he’s not a ling, don’t you think

See above. You appeared to have just decided that the corpse should be removed from the round for being set to wanted, and enforced that decision with lethal force.

@GameAdmin can I get a second opinion that isn’t Rod’s as he is involved?

While sus that Arrfur was trying to cremate a body that had been dead for a long time, there was certainly IC justification for it. Checking bodies for security reasons should definitely take precedent over cloning them first. It doesn’t take too long to do and obstructing it IC doesn’t make too much sense.

From what I am reading though Rod had admin knowledge that the person was killed unjustly and trying to get them back in the round. While not ideal, if there is only one admin things like this will happen. Acting in hard opposition to someone else without that knowledge also makes this situation no clear cut. While I wouldn’t say it breaks rules since it was more to fix another rules break, a better way to have handle it would have been to god message Arrfur with a hint that the person was killed unjustly. Regardless that is a cloudy situation.

The Det has been nerfed to all hell, that is not a joke. You cannot even knock someone down long enough to cuff them if they are actively resisting with the baton. If they Rod had on medical HUD, and was breaking into Sec to take the body, both actions should be seen as IC. A doctor trying to prevent a cremation and heal someone, and sec trying to secure the station and brig.

The weird thing again is trying to flat out cremate bodies that have been dead for a while. That seems more like justification to be a dick, but I wouldn’t necessarily say it was breaking a rule. I’d probably lean towards IC on both sides since there was Rod was healed after being crit the first time, then the same scenario went down again.

3 Likes

Bruh I wasn’t involved in this though lmao

1 Like

lol my bad. Ill edit it now

Oh, I had thought this was appealed. Didn’t realize it was a job ban only. With the ban I just gave this should probably be denied. Very unlikely it was an actual mistake.

The question I have was why didn’t you just search them while they were being cloned? If you found an esword or whatever you could just gun them down when they popped out of the pod.

I’ve asked Zesko since there’s no clear answer on the wiki. Rue mentioned a ling test, but there’s a free test in the cloner. Lings can’t be cloned.

Denied. You are not able to just decide that things are fact as sec with no proof and use that to valid people.