CKEY: No_Originality

Your Discord: no_originality

Offender’s CKEY: unknown

Offender’s In-Game Name: Arma-192

Server (Sage or Acacia): sage

Date (YYYY-MM-DD): 2024-01-19

Round Number:47404

Rules Broken: rule 2: Powergaming

Incident Description: Following up on this report. On the round that was just finished, ARMA managed to disable/cuff (forgot the details) my Syndicate partner during a fight that broke out in Medbay, and then picked up their energy sword to kill the brainwashed victims I converted. I think the brainwashed victims and the Syndicate can both testify.

Additional Information: none

1 Like

I was the other traitor (Cynthia Northey) who was using the esword and he stole it after critting me and used it very recklessly, pretty sure the brainwashed people hadn’t attacked him yet and he still cut the down.

2 Likes

I was another security officer present here, and I had not much idea what was going on.

The first thing Arma did when he saw me was offer me guns from the security lathe, he had like an advanced laser gun and an energy crossbow.

Eventually I dropped my meme Tesla Revolver and grabbed a shield from the ground and went billy clubbing, arma managed to get the energy sword and went oingo boingo mode.

I don’t know if he was disarmed but if I was I think its safe to say he feared for his life. Although knowing Arma I guess he just took the opportunity to go hog wild.

2 Likes

Accepted here: